Forums > Social Chat > Fire Spinning at a wedding

Login/Join to Participate

k2damfcSILVER Member
13 posts

Posted:
Me and my girlfriend are planning to get wed in June or sooner next year. The date isn't set. But I was wondering if any1 would like to spin fire at my wedding? I know it's kinda early, but I'm tryin to plan things. I know, it's weird for a stoner, but hey I'm also gettin married. But if you are interested just e-mail me SandRock057@yahoo.com and maybe we can werk somethin out. Thanx to all.

I'm K To The Motha F*CKIN C Home Boy, K To The Motha F*CKIN C

collinsc311SILVER Member
5 posts

Posted:
Where are you getting married? I have done this at weddings before, and I will consider it if it doesn't conflict with my own wedding plans in April. It really goes over well with the old folks at the wedding! ^^

If we were all affected by Pacman as children we would be sitting in dark rooms, munching pills, and listening to electronic music!

k2damfcSILVER Member
13 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I guess it probably would of been a good idea to say that it's probably gonna take place in MD. not 100% sure where at exactly though.

I'm K To The Motha F*CKIN C Home Boy, K To The Motha F*CKIN C

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I've spun at several weddings and it is something that people definately don't forget anytime soon, though some walk out scratching their heads definately. lol

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
True! I met someone a few weeks ago and they remembered me from spinning at a wedding they werea guest at 6 years ago! And I was the drummer, not even the spinner!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....