• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Lunch time question...most difficult one of the day!

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 82
Posted:Well it's the most difficult time of the day and the question on everyone's lips, well here in the uk at this instant anyway is .... what are you going to have for lunch????

Personally i'm going for a sausage sandwhich and a packet of chrisps and a nice cup of tea. what about you? biggrin

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3380

good question. i think i may have a bacon sandwich.

what about you?

Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

Total posts: 422
Posted:Oooooooh a nice salad i think and a cup of twinnings afternoon tea. Im addicted to buying loads of differnt tea bags..........Mmmmmmmmmmm anyone else have this problem????

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3964
Posted:well ive just been handed a bacon beans and cheese baguette, with a cup of tea ubblove

and its needed........... cool

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:fish and chips...mmmmmm and orange juice

lurvely... footinmouthhungry and got to wait!!! angry

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

fluffy mess
Total posts: 197
Posted:Popping down no good old JD weatherspoons for a cottage pie and a pint with a work buddy methinks...mmmmmm cottage pie

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

[psylocibin fingerbobe].
Total posts: 479
Posted:Well my lunch is surely the dullest of the day: I'm not eating this lunchtime as I'm still feeling full up from eating massively last night.

The artist formerly known as Phae'xorl.
Total posts: 145
Posted:Chocolate muffins (2), cup of coffee and a cigarette...mmm, healthy.

"...heaven is ordering a six piece chicken nugget and getting seven...and a switchblade."