Page:
The...JokerMember
91 posts

Posted:
had the valour of spirit to get my tongue pierced last friday,you think in general that was a good idea?

why?

ooh, an intrestin discussion!yu,,y smile

never ever EVER, poke me with that thing.

just my little joke. As always.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
eek ubblol

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
*Bump!!*

For Mr. PyroWill...

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Thanks Ed, well got my tongue pierced sat afternoon so two days in now, my tongue is pretty swollen at the mo and i got that lovely yummy yellow discharge, but i really trsut the piercer so all is good, im going back in a week or so to get a smaller bar in when the swelling has gone down, cant wait till the lisp has gone, and the back of bottom front teeth hurt a bit!

Supposedly when i get the smaller bar put in its gonna feel sooooo good

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
ooh! Will got a tongue ring! wink

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
well bar actually rougie tongue

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
technicalities, technicalities.....

can i have a kiss? ubbangel

Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
the words 'yellow discharge' and 'kiss' don't normally go together too well but each to her own i guess... wink

cole. x

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

......swelling has gone down, cant wait till the lisp has gone , and the back of bottom.....

WICKED GINGER AND HAS A LISP!

Ed, larry, i hope you are riping the piss as much as you can!

maybe you should get one ofthese
EDITED_BY: mech (1133877678)

Step (el-nombrie)

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
who says i havent already got one wink

and heres a kiss for you rouge

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
cos your not that smooth wink

Step (el-nombrie)

becciPancake Maker
151 posts

Posted:
oi Will you aren't meant to kiss anyone for 2 weeks....and what was that other thing you can't do for 2 weeks either????? wink

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
When I got my tongue pieced I couldn't do anything (which involved using my mouth) for nearly two weeks. Eating was the worst thing as I never told my parents, so I was still eating things like pork chop. Turned out they worked it out from day one, they was just enjoying watching me suffer, lol. I've had it for 5 years now and never had a problem with it. I wouldn't take it out if I was paid too. I also just had my neck pieced and that’s been fine. However every time I tried to have my eyebrow done it rejected it and has left nasty scars on my eyebrows. The only problem with your tongue is there is a slight chance that you will be left with a small lisp, but its usually only happing if you have it pieced twice.

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
i think becci im not allowed to lick ice isnt it? cos the bar gets stuck to it, something like that ey wink

and yes mech, i have one, so i guess that makes me smooth

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
Tongue piercings, lovely.

Had mine for ...umm...6 years now, or thereabouts. Second piercing for about 4 or 5 years I think. Wanted a third so could do lochness monster impressions but not got round to it yet. Can still put a hoop through the 2, but not for long cos it gets a bit achy after a few hours - probably cos I always play with it.

No major swelling, all healed in about a week or so. Second one hurt less, and had less swelling. I reckon this was 'cos the piercer had stopped using the nasty banana flavoured anaesthetic. Yup, it hurt less with no numbing, sounds daft but true! It only ever numbed the surface anyway, which I reckon was worse cos you though 'oh this is fine...then AAArgh when it reached the nerves in the middle.
Got 10 piercings in total, was 11 but one was growing out (for the second time, humph) not that most people ever saw it anyway!
wink

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Written by: KatP

Wanted a third so could do lochness monster impressions

It does not exist so any impressions will be more guesses!

(the men up here say the monster is hiding in their pants. I got tricked..... eek) ubblol

I saw the words loch ness and i got carried away - sorry lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

baby_LeeSILVER Member
RUBBISH!!
1,443 posts

Posted:
The lochness monster does exist, I like to call her Nan, lol.

Colourful but not very bright.

Blu_valley: oh, and thats the only place where you get the ability to multiple-orgasm Baby Lee...the only place in the universe.

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
I've been wanting my tongue pierced for yrs now but i gotta fix my teeth first.

dentist on friday. bounce

By the way, i was being sarcastic! tongue

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

KatPSILVER Member
Muddy fingernails
505 posts

Posted:
Written by: TinklePants

Written by: KatP

Wanted a third so could do lochness monster impressions

It does not exist so any impressions will be more guesses!

Really? Oh, now I'm sooo disappointed. rolleyes

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

KITTENS!!!!

CattSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
MMM i really like them, and wanted mine done, but my big bro works with teeth all the time and told me some mingin stories and now i wont ge it done because of it (damn my stupid bro). My friend has got his done twice and it looks really cool. ubbloco

Dont take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive!!

Catt xxx

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
i think... yes they are sexy on other people... but i thought about me, but my teeth are crappy anyway, i imagine they would chip really easily... well i know that and i don't even have one....

However, I really hate when people chew on them and stick it out of their mouth all the time and pull on it - worst is the pulling on it, where it gets caught on the lip and they pull their tongue back in..... eurgh.... so please don't do it, tongue pierced people, it's gross! however, having said that, i was one of those annoying removable brace clickers in school biggrin i'd probably drive myself nuts... ubbloco

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Written by: PyroWill

who says i havent already got one wink

and heres a kiss for you rouge

Yay! I got a kiss from Will! *dance*

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
I've had mine done for...8 years eek that makes me feel OLD!
Talked to my dentist about it, but he said as long as you don't keep the metal ones in all the time and don't rub it against the gums behind your front teeth they're not bad. Right now mine has a clear plastic ball on the top (less visible for work) and it doesn't hurt as much when I accidently bite it.
I've been offered money to take it out, but I won't, not yet. I used to have a job where I had to take it out for work every day and that wasn't fun, but now it's been in so long that I usually forget about it.

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
i've only had mine done a few months but its my favourite out of 9 piercings. it healed really quickly and i was kissing the day i had it done.... redface
didnt even have a lisp, which is all good
But - having said that this is the second time i've had it pierced - the first time only lasted 4 days because it swelled so horrifically and was stupidly painful - and i dont take piercings out easily.
moral - you win some you lose some.
oh - and i got some shiny new metal in me today as well!
B x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Hmmm... Methinks the reason your first one went horribly wrong is because you were kissing the day you had it done... Naughty Naughty!

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
No. i was really well behaved the first time i had it done...and single.honest.....

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

NOnactivist for HoPper liberation.
1,643 posts

Posted:
Written by: Blayze

I've been offered money to take it out, but I won't, not yet. I used to have a job where I had to take it out for work every day and that wasn't fun, but now it's been in so long that I usually forget about it.

*wonders what kind of job requires you to take it out, unless it involves licking something regularly....* surely, if it's clear and plastic as you say, hardly anyone would notice....

you know what i was wondering, if you have your tongue split, can you also get it put back together? ...just curious...

Aurinko freedom agreement reached 10th Sept 2006

if it makes no sense that's because it's NOn-sense.

BlayzeSILVER Member
Doesn't play well with others...
187 posts

Posted:
I actually worked at a ski hill. I had the peircing when I started and for the first 4 years it wasn't a problem. Then one summer, my boss told me that if I wanted to come back for the winter season, I had to take it out. I quit, but ended up working there again anyways. It wasn't too bad taking it out every day. As long as I didn't fall asleep with it out (your tongue swells when you sleep) it was pretty painless to put back in. More of a pain in the a** than anything.

I smile because I have no idea what is going on...

Ryz0rBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
Written by: Long_Time_Coming

Mine didn't hurt at all. Nor did my tongue swell up. I was very lucky. The only problem I had was getting used to eating with a big bit of metal stuck through my tongue.

When I went to get it done, I had built myself up for loads of pain, and got so worried when I was laying on the couch/bench thing that I went as white as a ghost. When it was done I said; 'is that it?' and realised I had been worried for nothing.

You so lucky!! I have to say, although i have a dodgy fetish for body/facial piercings, the most painful experience i have ever had ever was getting my tongue pierced. I had that liquid stuff that numbs your mouth and everything was ok, and then the guy doing it got the needly thing and stuck it through. It kinda hurt, but it wasnt bad... but then! he dropped the bar, so had to pull the needly thing out again, which hurt a f*ckload, and then stick it through again while it was swelling up, which was so painful its unbelievable. I had to eat nothing but soup for a week! The guy's really cool though and it's alright now. It's definitely worth it!

But my dentist hates it tongue

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

Crash and Burn, Live and Learn

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
well just over a weeks icne ive had it done, the swelling has totally gone down, lisp has gone and they replaced it with a smaller bar on friday, so much easier for everything with the smaller one in, i also cant believe how quickly its healed! now just a week after i can take it out and slide it back in effortlessly, i know however i shoudlnt do it due to infeciton with a young wound but i had to try it out, then obviously disinfected it!

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Will, I can guarantee that it's nowhere near healed yet.

It'll take a few more weeks yet. Stop playing with it! wink Please please please, treat it as freshly done for the next three weeks AT LEAST.

Ryz0r, you effectively had yours pierced twice? Surely if the bar came out the needle after he had put it through, your piercer could just put in back in the needle to take it through the tongue? Seeing as it's not actually the bar that pierces your tongue, but the needle...

Be Water My Friend.

Page: