Forums > Social Discussion > LONDON TERRORIST ATTACK- PLEASE CHECK IN IF YOU LIVE/ WORK IN LONDON

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
that arabic says that the muslim community should be rejoicing because the Al Qaeda has got revenge on the British government for what they have done.

Really they have got revenge on british citizens for something that they brought on themselves! angry angry angry mad mad mad

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I know that Tammy (blueglow) is still unaccounted for. I think this is the same tammy as Jem is worried about.

Could someone text me if they hear from her as i have to get offline in 10mins.

What about Dom and Glass? anyone heard from them?

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
The royal london Hospital are saying that they have had over 180 casualties been brought to them. That is the main hospital that has been used today. They have allowed more than 1/2 those casualties go after treatment. They confirm 2 deaths and there are many seriously injured people still being treated. They have a mixture of injuries including burns, broken bones, and lacerations. They have few that are critical..... although what they mean by few I'm not sure.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Hope you are all safe, love to you all in London. xoxoxxoxo

Please check in when you see this, It'd be good for those of us over the other side of the world who are worrying. Bovrilmonkeypants, that means you matey, and others too!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Hey guys - sod's law this is one of my days for a London meeting...

Glad to see the list of HoPpers accounted for is growing but for people worried about non-HoPpers and unable to get hold of them I offer you this, the proportion of people actually injured or worse is so very small that you MUST assume at this stage they are OK and just not contactable.

Don't let yourself fear the worst, and don't clog up the already overloaded phone system with futile calls to them or anyone else - you could be blocking them trying to get hold of you......

In some ways it's easier being in it - I know I'm OK!

Huge hugs to everyone grouphug

e
x

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
there are 6 or 7 people in surgery..

one who had a cardiac arrest on the way out of the ambulance. my dad saw him get resuscitated.

THWACK!!!!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Good to hear you are ok babe..... see you at Falmouth hug

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
Thanx for that Wild Child. I hadn't thought of it like that hug

must stop worrying!

THWACK!!!!

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
I've heard from my brother, so thats a relief.

I hope that everyone waiting to hear about friends and relatives gets good news grouphug

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
4 explosions have been confirmed.
3 on trains, 1 on the bus.

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
thanks skully for the updates - it's kinda hard to find info here. All the website seem to be down or just ridiculously slow.

grouphug

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
Twelve killed in London blast

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Royal London now say they have treated 208 people. They have 15 in intensive care and still some in theatre. They report that there are no new fatalities. They are flying in people from essex and Hampshire to help with treatment.

St Mary's Hospital seem to be having people with more serious injuries and less of the walking wounded.

Other Hospitals are having walking wounded people buses in from the blast sites. They say that most of those are suffering from smoke inhalation and glass wounds.

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Here's a full translation of the document claiming responsibility for the attack:

Written by:

In the name of God, the merciful, the compassionate, may peace be upon the cheerful one and undaunted fighter, Prophet Muhammad, God's peace be upon him.

Nation of Islam and Arab nation: Rejoice for it is time to take revenge against the British Zionist Crusader government in retaliation for the massacres Britain is committing in Iraq and Afghanistan. The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London. Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters.

We have repeatedly warned the British Government and people. We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain after our mujahideen exerted strenuous efforts over a long period of time to ensure the success of the raid.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark and Italy and all the Crusader governments that they will be punished in the same way if they do not withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan. He who warns is excused.

God says: "You who believe: If ye will aid (the cause of) Allah, He will aid you, and plant your feet firmly."

"he who warns is excused"!? wtf!? mad

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
London transport have issued this info

The exploded bus was a Number 30 from Hackney to Marble Arch.

ber sealThe Official London juggling über spy. shh! dont tell any one
419 posts

Posted:
Just to let you know that I am fine and cool.

I woke up late, if not then I could have been near some of it.
thak god (if he is real?)

When people says "plz" cause its shorter than "please" I say "no" cause its shorter than "yes"

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Post deleted by roarfire

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
hug to all londoners and UKers out there. I'm glad to know most of you are safe, and I am confident the rest will report in healthy as soon as you can.

hug hug hug

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
Just had confirmation that my unit is on stand-by to assist eek we're waiting on the PM to meet with his staff to decide the role(s) of each of the uniformed services, and our unit was created to handle this kind of event!!!!

Relief only comes in knowing that my friends and family are all okay!

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by:

This makes me burn with anger...this world has turned to sh*t and it's only going to get worse

when was it better? We just have better news now, so stuff gets reported as it happens. We've always had genocide, mass killings, terrorism etc, except today, i think anyway, things are actually better in terms of racism, sexism etc.

Delirium_Starmember
73 posts

Posted:
God It's scarey stuff I'm watching it on the TV. I hope everyone's ok and safe over there! Let's just hope there's no more to come.

+†Delirium_57412†+

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Written by: Molly

"he who warns is excused"!? wtf!? mad

that is the biggest load of b****cks ive ever read - im with you there molly as eveyone else is im sure........ i just dont get it mad

thats just like a muderer saying to his victim........"im going to kill you" - "but i its ok, because as ive told you before hand im allowed"

confused censored mad censored mad confused

Are mind feckin drugs freely available in thier country or what!?!

confused censored mad censored mad confused

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Dom, Drew, Kyrian and mithi and everyone we know chexked in OK.
Just busy sewing poi

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Written by: Flynt

Please check in when you see this, It'd be good for those of us over the other side of the world who are worrying. Bovrilmonkeypants, that means you matey, and others too!

This is Bovril, checking in. I'm 30 miles away from London so I'm fine and well away from everything.

Written by:

The heroic mujahideen have carried out a blessed raid in London
*snip*
We have fulfilled our promise and carried out our blessed military raid in Britain

Heroic? I can't think of anything more cowardly, and I certainly don't count planting bombs on civilian public transport as a military raid angry

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
Written by: Glåss

Just busy sewing poi

typical bloody spinners! wink

gladto hear you and the crew are safe glass.......

Step (el-nombrie)

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Good to hear Glass hug You keep on making poi...... thats just what the world needs. More lovely poi spinners! hug

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
anyone heard from tao star?

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
There will soon be a casualty line number released and a public line to call for worried relatives of people missing. I'll post them as soon as I get them.

Here is some other advice that is being given out by the authorities:-

Police are asking everyone to carefully check their bins and plant pots outside their houses and once sure they are safe please remove them and take them into your house. Please do not put rubbish bags out for collection as no collections will be taking place.

Transport..... please do NOT travel unless you have to. The land rail lines are running normally, or as normal as they can but most buses and all undergrounds are halted for the time being. Please do not leave bags unattended at any time.

The phone networks are still under great pressure so please don't make phone calls unless they are necessary.

Emergancy services will not be attending anything other than life threatening incidents so please do not call them unless that is the case.

Anyone that has witnessed any of the blasts and is suffering from shock but are physically un-hurt there are people within the hospitals ready to talk to you and help you come to terms with what you have seen. Do not feel just because you are physically unharmed that you are not in need of help.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
UCOF Jon
UCOF Chris
Cole
Bambam
Helz Bellz
DSAds
Simian
Matthew BM
Evasunbeam
MarkMark
Flid
Sir_Sheep
Brodieman
The Tea Fairy
Uberseal
Smallboy
Jemima (jem)
SpiralX
BovrilMonkey
Dom
Glass
Kyrian (dude this sucks for you!!!! hug )
FairieEm
Alienfox
Dromepixie
Patrick

If I have missed any.. please CPU (Cut, Paste, Update)

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Glad to hear every one is fine hug hug My thoughts go out to everyone afflicted by this!

Molly - thanks for posting the translation.

Strugz - Religious obsession can do things to people far worse than any mind fecking drug could - and that goes for both islam and christianity!!

The whole situtation makes me very sad and disillusioned with humans in general - one would have hoped that after thousands of years of civilisation (and wars) we would have got our act together - but no frown

Mike

Page: ......