• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Is the World really round ( or flat! )

Login/Join to Participate

RazzaMattaz

Total posts: 9
Posted:MMM Reading through all the others have made me question are we really flat or round I mean how do you know that the world is really round It could just be an optical illusion to confuse everyone or a false reality placed in our minds by aliens

anyway thats my say

Delete Topic

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:it's flat cus the universe is curved.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:Depends on whether it's on a diet or not...

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Paddy

back from the dead...sort of

Total posts: 884
Posted:clearly the earth is flat, because this guy says so.

you can't argue with that logic!

Delete

FireMikeZ

FireMikeZ

Laguna dude

Total posts: 1438
Posted:yo RazzaMattaz,

we're really like wobbly non-regular 5 or more dimensional amoeba, not like an idealized "sphere" where you can really "center" yourself psychologically or spiritually, though you may have a better time finding your physical center of balance while you spin firetoys!

welcome as a new member, by the way!

do you know how to check your PM's (Private Messages)?

click on the dark blue "my profile" menu item at the top of any page, and you'll get a list of messages in/out. i sent you one which i hope you'll answer within a day or so, about your bid at The Official Home of Poi Male Auction, which is settling up bids from the round just completed as we speak. but after you figure out how to ready your PM and go where it says, you can answer that question, and depending on your answer, your bid might be good.

also, have you posted (sorry, i didn't check) an Intro thread for yourself in the Social > Introductions forum so everyone can get to know more about you, and post their welcomes to you?

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:The world is banana shaped....monty python and the quest for the holy grail proves it.

Delete

bender

Posted:what? it's only a model!
shhhhhhhh!

Delete

Bram....

Total posts: 1551
Posted:depending on what drugs you have just taken the earth will be either round or flat. stoned=flat.mushrooms=round.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Delete

bender

Posted:expanding on my precvious point, the earth may be insanely flat, as well as everything on it!
you see, if i were to draw a straight line, would it not be curved if i bend the paper on which it was drawn? similarly(i hate pronouncing that word! ) the earth is flat if the Universe it is contained in is of trapeziodal time-space dimensions. less than being flat, the distance between two points would be the fold-space of the Nav Guild. Of course, this would all be impossible without the melange.
The spice girls must flow! A zig-a-zig ah!

Delete

Distorted Silence

Total posts: 217
Posted:The world is flat, sits on top of four elephants, who themselves stand on top of a giant turtle named Great A'Tuin.

I read too much.

You've got to move fast to beat the Devil - Your arm's too short to box with God.

Delete