Forums > Help! > help with tracking someone through their ip address

Login/Join to Participate

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hey guys

I recieved a really horrible note today on my journal

"Epidurals are deadly and dangerous, possibly causing irreversible damage which can leave you disabled. Go read up on it before you commit otherwise once you sign that waiver you have no come back if they have a trainee anaesthegiologist on the day and he fucks up smile"

I thought this was an awful thing to say considering I have to have a epidural and have the posters IP address... I would like to know who it is so how do I go about it?

pm me for the address if you can help.

angry censored censored censored censored mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 mad2 help help help help meditate meditate meditate

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
eek

hug

kiss

That is very nasty. Good luck my lovely.

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Thats so incredibly mean and possibly ill informed. Caudal blocks are the big problem in my understanding not epidurals. They arent fun but it beats the pain and allows you to enjoy as many moments of birth as you can.

Like you need extra stress right now. hug hug hug hug hug
Sorry I cant help with computer stuff.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Valura put this persons message out of your mind and don't pay it another thought. Thousands of women have epidurals every day. You have no need to worry. Whoever this individual is doesn't matter. Just let them go. You don't need to waste time and energy on someone so negative.

You and Master Belly Bump are both going to be fine. Trust me I'm a chocoholic Pirate Faery. I know these things! It comes with the training.

All we need to think about at the moment is do we fill a treasure chest with all the details of Belly Bumps birth, family tree and chocolate and bury it on the day he is born with a small sapling tree over it or do we seal the treasure chest then take it to the beach and throw it in the water and see how far it travels before someone finds it and sends a message home?

hug hug2 hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
tracking an ip iz not the easiest thing to do...

i'd actually agree with Skulduggery here...

let it go! This person is not worth the effort! and besides you'll be giving it what it wants... attention!

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
To be honest, the risk of deficating yourself is SO much higher than anything remotely serious or long-term. Read HERE

Not everyone is savvy with modern medicine as it probably scares them or they think it's unnatural! But what do you hope to achieve bu pin pointing this internet-terrorist? Let them have their opinion (even if it may be unfounded and uneducated - there is no spinal cord in the region of the epidural steroid injection so no danger of becoming paraylsed!)

Crack on V, have your baby the way that you want to or need to and good luck, if it's a boy, call him Nuggit biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
oh tell him to shut up.
if they were that deadly and dangerous then , like skully said, the thousands of women who have them everyday, wouldn't have them!!
you'l be fiiiiiiine, bubba will be fiiiiiiiine hug hug

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
valura, either pm, me,flid, or sym to help you

thsi topic will fill up with people looking to support you and we all do

remeber some people in teh world are dicks, and should not be listend to

you knwo who you love, and who loves you, trust in them, and make your own dessisions

hug

**ps im a double epidural baby, and im fine**

Step (el-nombrie)

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
so you say wink

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
back on technical topic:

not possible to track an ip address normally, as it won't normally point to the person, but the last router the message passed through... the best you can hope for is getting their isp or school, as they register chunks of ips... best to not try, as the internet is a big place, and having someone post a mean comment is not the worst thing that can happen. best to let it die.

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I was so upset at this comment guys becasue of my existing brain condition that this epidural IS very dangerous for me.
Yeah I can let it go and I will, please understand Im scared and upset about the epidural and this was a totally unprovoked attack.

Thanks for the offers of help that I have recieved (you will recieve a PM to thank you properly)

but I suppose as people say let it go. frown

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
I Love you chicken!!!! ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove hug ubblove

and I *know* that you and bubba will fly through this with flying colours! I know that this is very scarey for you, but I *know* that you are meant to be a mum... it's like you've always been a mum... smile... so don't you worry about it coz I *know* you and bub are going to be... not just fine, but absolutely fantabulous!

So I'll see you and troy and the little one real soon for huggles and stuff k? biggrin ubblove hug kiss hug2 grouphug

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
no offence valura, but i don't really see that as an attack. looks to me more like someone providing a bit of advice.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Sorry MiG, no offence, but I'd say posting

"you have no come back if they have a trainee anaesthegiologist on the day and he fucks up"

can be classed as scare mongering a pregnant woman.

Not all women have a choice. Some have to have epidurals or a general anaesthetic because they have to have Caesarean sections. Scaring them half to death about it isn't going to change the fact they have to have one and thats not a nice thing to do or a very kind.

I personally think that Valura is going to be just fine, and you know why I think that? It's because she stong. Strong of heart and strong of mind.

I'm not going to enter into an arguement with you over this as I don't think thats going to help anyone. I just felt I had to say this.
hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Written by: MiG

no offence valura, but i don't really see that as an attack. looks to me more like someone providing a bit of advice.

you are joking right? eek censored

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hey Valura hug

I'm sure you're much more angry at whoever sent that than you're worried about what they said... Maybe this will still help you a bit smile

My friend's going to give birth next week unless the baby decides her tummy is just too comfortable to leave, and she is planning on trying without an epidural at first but probably getting one if the pain gets too much. The epidural was recommended by her auntie who has been a midwife for decades smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half