trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
Well, its official, i'm getting married. Originally I had planned a small ceremony with maybe 5-6 friends, but... well.. I had a better offer.

Fang's Etc/Vampires Realm (some of the coolest people I know irl) have offered to host the wedding during their 'Dark Shadows' ball, so if anyone wants to show, heres the website for the Dark Shadows Ball.

or the quick version:

who : Trinity & Dezzie
when : Saturday October 26, 2002
where: Sam's Burger Joint, San Antonio, Tx
why : Why not?
what : Bands: Vespertine Garden, Lucid Dementia, Voltaire DJs: Deanimator, RazorKiss Events: Wedding, Costume Contest, Court, Rebirth of Akasha accompanied by Fusion Fyre Troupe, Puppetmaster, Visuals by Temple Of Flesh
cost is.. i believe 10 bux for trylestus vamps, 13 bux general, costumes and id are required.

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
WELL HOT DAMN CONGRATULATIONS, PARDNER

Trinity & Dezzie forever
(& any new additions to this tight, happy family!)

Non-Https Image Link

in your honor, figured how to make my first transparent gif with new program

may they hoot about your wedding for 100 years from the Rio Grand to the echoing wall of the Rockies and the Appalachians where moonshine will pour in your honor,

Non-Https Image Link

Dezzie + Trinity wedding guest parking seen from da roof of da famous
Sam's Burger Joint, San Antonio, TX
hey, they're not ALL bikers, check it out, there's a nice red pickup too!

may heavenly Angels be drawn to your gathering & surround it with a circle of wheelies burning rubber to grit your pyro heart,

Non-Https Image Link

traditional flameless Texas toy used by wives to scorch asses XX husbands XX husbands' asses
(cleaned the background off this one with my tongue, but couldn't transparent gif it right)

may the one of Light have mercy on your soul when you've passed your liguid lava genes to new little flambeaus and flamebelles & Dezzie catches you all in flagrante dilecto

my most sincere regrets i think it's too early for me to join you, & i was so looking forward to your wedding "within a few years" (* ahem *) didn't ya say?

~ Mikie

[ 08 October 2002, 10:36: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Congratulations! And best of luck!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
Thanx for the congrats man, it means a lot to me

as far as being caught in the act goes, you really think i would teach my kid how to spin with anything other than custom photons or glowsticks? well... not before they are 9 or 10 at least

I really wish i couldve given you more warning but, the offer was made to me last night, and, well.. it provides music, festivities, etc, so, how could i pass on it on the plus side, if all goes well, in a year or two, i am going to try and convince her to do a second ceremony (renewal of vows, etc) in cali, try and make it down for a week or so.

other good news is, i think this is what i've been needing to force me to get my shizt together and start taking the business aspect of things a little more seriously

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by trintek:
in a year or two, i am going to try and convince her to do a second ceremony (renewal of vows, etc) in cali, try and make it down for a week or so
genuine offer for a genuine dude & bride

have a place & officiant in mind, or want a true pyro's deal?

get married by an interfaith minister, with powers invested by the state of California, who's also an ordained fire priest in the old world desert traditions, received by grace the fire-chalice sacrament from the Muse, performing it with her unique gilded implements, and spins fire glowstix. .. then pay for it with. . . oh, a small but proper offering of fuel???!

after all, your trip here is a gift to me, bro

with fondest blessings on your ceremony this October 26, 2002

Non-Https Image Link

~ Rev. Brother Michael (no, I'm not in celibate order)

[ 08 October 2002, 11:30: Message edited by: FireMike ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
LOL re-read the thread man, love the parking pic! as for the whip *lofts a brow* damn man, you've been talking to her?

True pyro deal my man, heh, lets put it this way, I have my bro marrying us here as i don't want all the bs involved with the 'traditional' american wedding. The music i have picked so far is.. for the start.. a toss up between a techno mix of phantom of the opera, mix of canon in d major, or the lakota wedding song (mainly flutes so, dont know how well it will go over at this event). for the closing, well, if i can convince them to let me play the mix i made of los fabulosos cadillacs + industrial breakbeats i will go with it, if not, then, i guess it's dj's choice

Fuel i have loads of hell, i'm sure i can whip up a few of my special poi fuels as well and drag em with me.. either way, and yeah i know this may sound corny, but, I already think of you like a brother I mean hell, i know loads of people online, and met quite a few already, but, we both seem to have a similar outlook on stuff, and, i can always count on you to tell me if i'm being a f*#@ up or congratulate me when i'm not

Trin

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
(sure you'll notice one more pic around here, too, just russled up for ya before some grub myself)

quote:
i don't want all the bs involved with the 'traditional' american wedding. . .I already think of you like a brother. . .i can always count on you to tell me if i'm being a f*#@ up or congratulate me when i'm not

Trin

hell yeah, i'm your bro, & this does seem serious, so wtf*ck you imagine i'd be doing assuming you wanted "the traditional american wedding bs"?

you're just the scraped, fried (sun-baked, brain-sizzled, no other implications, bro), hot-blooded, strong-willed kinda groom most ministers run away from, including some of da interfaith ones coz you arrive with canon d, tekno phantom AND lakota flutes, besides the scary-lookin weddin party. . . not da youth, that's great for kewl officiants, but the knives & stilettos, & their sh*t-faced dousin all da mcs with lighter fluid in family size, before they hold lighters up to you both in da night for their tribute, man. . .

would be a pleasure, whatever role you would like of me, besides being an expected guest already, at your renewal.

heck, Trin, we're talkin renewals, have a doggone blast at your goth whirl!

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
heh simple, most people mistake the color of my skin for what i stand for and forget the lakota sioux and white mountain apache portion of me

and quite frankly man, i'd be honored to have you as my best man at the next one, if you're up for it.

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
congrats, best of luck. btw i love dark shadows, i always think i'm the only one that has every heard of it. rock on.

[ 08 October 2002, 14:04: Message edited by: Girl From Mars ]

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
whoa, i understand that's actually a way promotion from minister (which may not be needed anyway) to best man, that would be a real honor; even now, i've already started givin ya both my love in every way i can.

con muchissimo gusto, carnales!

(what ya wanna do in Cali will be a howl to hear too, NO doubt -- and what Dezzie would like. . .in good time, man, when we all get there)

i'm only sad not to be with ya in dancin flesh at da Dark Shadows Ball, mebbe i'll wear black & a toucha fur & half-bust as much as i can to some electroclash with some good wavery moans & stuff. . don't think i can find a bobcat scowl in a song too quick. . .

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo fabulosos cadillacs, you come out left coast, mebbe we can catch em in person, f ya like!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
heh and you wanted to know what i loved about HoP

hell man, anything and everything, been needing to get out of tx for a bit, so, will be nice to just ditch life here for a lil while and visit.

*smirx* just do what i do, dress dark and pretend your god, you can pass as a goth too

seriously though, wish you could make it man, going to be one helluvan affair. If my mouth is totally healed by then, i'm probably going to perform too. not sure yet, but, the downtime is giving me a chance to practice with new toys and try out stupid ideas *looks at locofly* but then again, he did triple dog dare me

--Trin

ps: this is the stupid new toy:
Tribes Flare Gallery (Fixed Link)

[ 09 October 2002, 08:43: Message edited by: trintek ]

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
congrats!!!!

I can fully testify that married life is bliss, four months, and one week into my own.

And now it never gets cold at night...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Big congrats, Trintek, that is excellent news.

Remember the rules, however, no posting on HoP during your honeymoon, you must be otherwise occupied

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
ok, so what happens if i take a break and post on HoP from on of the wireless palmtop's i have? I think i should be allowed that one just because i can get away with it, while not getting my azz kicked for bringing a mini-computer on the honeymoon

Jade Lynxmember
239 posts

Posted:
I am reminisced of a friends wedding... They got married on Halloween and had a costume wedding.
The bridesmaids included a spiderwoman, an M&M and a pregnant nun. Standing with the groom were a preist in fishnet stockings and heels, Chuck Norris, and a gorilla.
The bride and groom came as a bride and groom.
Best wedding photos ever...

We got the MikeZ in the house, woot!Glue the ham, hat baby!

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
damn, see, i actually didnt post on HoP last night, or yesterday, or most of today you people are a bad influence on me, well, that and i was beyond tired when we finally made it home..

the wedding was great, went off without a hitch, had loads of old friends there, and made a lot of new ones. we had a few choice performances, all announced by alex, so, our troupe fealt like an old school side show flaming swords, staff spinning, fireballs that warmed the whole area, a madman on stilts that had an identity crisis and blew like a dragon, contact performances, fire eating, and me showing people how not to remove clotheslines from 10 feet above you (sustained blow)

the cool news is, i have some pics and 2 mp3's of the wedding up at TOTeM. the better news is, jason (warlock) got some great pics of the fire performances, and even managed to grab some video of me blowing, i hope to have it up on the site soon. well... as soon as he sends me copies

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Oh my GAWD! Yuhr MAWRRIED!!! This is spectAACular!

Mazel tov!

And best of luck to the happy couple!

-Mike

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
woooooohoooooooo congrats Trin! thats so awesome! urmmmmmm but cant find the pics.... my brain is fuzzy today.... `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
ack! heh sorry, was in a rush, still need to cook some dinner. here's a link straight to that portion of the gallery

and yes i look like hell

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
wOw! Dez looks hot!!! hehehee, so how is married life treating you anyways??? Congrats again! Hope you two are very happy for many many many years to come! xoxoxo

Currently on the right side up of the world.

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
heh treating me well. i finally have a captive audience to cook for made the omelette from hell this afternoon when we finally found our way out of bed, she's passed out again, so, am making spaghetti with a not too spicy meat and mushroom sauce..

now all i have to do is get my shizt together and find a warehouse for rent.. houses are starting to bother me these days, tough to practice blowing indoors when the weather is bad

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Just checked out the piccys and sound clips. Love the druid with the Texas drawl.

It seems like it would have been a really fun ceremony. I wish I could have been there.

-Mike

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
quote:
when we finally found our way out of bed, she's passed out again
this is good news, fine wedding news, dez & trin!

yah, ya beat me here linking to da pix, glad ya did!

* ¡ F E L I C I D A D E S C A R N A L E S ! *

yeeeeeeeeeeeha!

with all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yo the bride wore black over her steel slave collar

Non-Https Image Link

and i really think it was so totally kool for Gene Simmons & his Kiss crew & that Japanese witch woman from all the anime movies to make it to your ceremony, mis cariños!

Non-Https Image Link

no, wait, she's posing as a man, but can't hide her magical powers. . .

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
lol, true, black and a slave collar... what i want to know is this... if she was wearing the collar... why am i the one that ended up being handcuffed last night?

either way, think i am going to crawl back towards bed, or attempt to finish waking up, still not sure which one yet

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Congrats homie,

Glad to see you're feelin' less ill than you were a few weeks ago.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
yuh, Deziree does him good, eh?

was gonna put major congrats in a new official HoP style wedding thread, which does happen. . . Charles was last, right? hey, forgot about that and how it makes his life more occupied besides his tons of work this past month! ! !

well, next time, will spice such a thread with Charles then Dez & trin's homies of poi nuptials, eh, NYC, in welcoming the next one. will it be you?

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
nyc: thanx man, i feel great kinda sad too, i always looked at marriage as the proverbial ball n chain, luckily i found one of those people that just lets you be yourself and supports it

mikeginny: wish you couldve been there too, it was one helluva an affair... i made a load of new friends and got to see many old ones.. plus did some performing... my favourite quote from the night was this though... alex intro'd me to the crowd when i was getting ready to blow, and said "Come on people! he has to be brave! look at who he married!" the whole night was filled with laughs and no one taking things too seriously, hell, most of the troupe started up the heckling of whichever one of us was up it was a blast, nyte to remember

firemike: yeah man, need to work up that thread so i can archive it for when i get old and need something to look back on and smile at

flynt: now all thats left is for you to make it to cali when me and dez head over to see mike and his crew