Forums > Social Chat > Wello Point last night...

Login/Join to Participate

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Much fun much fun

I put the titles to these in blind (not drunk just not able to see image)... so hopefully they are named correctly lol... also theres no impressive trails as it was a digital video camera... able to take stills but no adjustable shutter speed.

me poi

Non-Https Image Link

Me poi

Non-Https Image Link

Dude with staff (forgot name sorry)

Non-Https Image Link

Zoe's wings

Non-Https Image Link

Damien with staff

Non-Https Image Link

Cam set to trailing mode

Non-Https Image Link

Ohh lovey dovey

Non-Https Image Link

Why do you like to confuse me so?

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Oh the trailing mode pic..... thats Mathew (yes 1 T) juggling

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
pics look good hun... just wanna say that I ZOEY...YOUR WINGS ARE SOOOOOOOOO FUNKY.. I am so jealous!!!! GOOD JOB

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I want those wings and I want them now!!! Imagine stalking across the scene in those wings, ahhhh bliss...

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i thought ya couldnt go down to the point cos of fire ban... DAMNIT!! udda wise i woulda walked down and said "hullo"

*now angry that she missed this oppurtunity*

but s'all good. i'llg et over it...

*waits a bit*

I'm over it, but im still spewin that i missed to meet the ppl down there. next time!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i thought ya couldnt go down to the point cos of fire ban... DAMNIT!! udda wise i woulda walked down and said "hullo"

*now angry that she missed this oppurtunity*

but s'all good. i'llg et over it...

*waits a bit*

I'm over it, but im still spewin that i missed to meet the ppl down there. next time!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
my bad.... sorry.. i was gonna email you and let you know the fire bans were off, i had so many things going on the other day... it was madness.

Well now you know its back on... we will see you next week

We ended up behind the toilet block due to the wind.... thinkin this could be a future arrangement if its windy the next time.
What do you all think?
Yes... No... indifferent?

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
those wings are different, and absolutely amazing! lucky i haven't a hairy back! how does you soak wings? keeping the flame away from the body is such a good idea! an incredibly executed, stylish wearable fire toy! Audiences will easily see that they were created with quite alot of thought!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
totally awe-mazing wings, Zoe's not HoP?

Matthew's trailing cam pix very very cool. want me to see if i can photo edit them a bit sharper for you, bring them out of the murk a bit? would be happy to give it a go, pretty good, with what the programs can do at all.

Fee, dunno if that's properly titled dude with staff, his look of surprise at the fireball in front of him is totally precious, & those lovey dovey pics. . .

hey, i'm redesigning our SoCal website right now, in a couple days when i'm done, would you give permission to post some of these there (we're totally non-commercial of course) in some amusing places?

& oh, Fee, Valura, please check your PM's on somethin else.

your burn looks like it was a very very happy night, Fee! what's weather there now?

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hey Mike... have a play in photo edit and see what you can do i havent really had a chance to fiddle with them... but you are more than welcome 2

Shall i rename the "dude with staff" pic to "holy shit look at this fire ball"? lmao... it was actually HUGE ... but couldnt pause the cam quick enough during playback to capture the HUGE fire ball... only the tail end and as for the lovey dovey pic.... we were puttin on a lil show at a friends bday party last night and the bf went to do that again.... this time nearly burnin my arm passing it into my teeth from his.. it was all good though

As long as the sites non commercial...i dont mind if you use the pics and its always a happy burn .. releases the stresses of the day

Hmm weather... *looks outside* HOT Spring now and loving it.... except for all the mossies lol

Fee

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
you might jsu see me this friday... and if not this fri- deffianatly next fri cos i go fer ma P's next thurs- and hopefull yi willg et them cos i dun wanna waste $150!!! total rip off in the 1st place.

and i would jus like to take this moment to say

I PERFECTED THE GOD DAMN CHASE!!! YES!!!

it only took me an hour yesty... i can do that easier and quicker than a cross over... weird? yes? mind u- the way i do my cross over is hard... dunno if anyone else does it this way- but i cross over right, then left, right, left, etc. with a bit of speed they kinda tangle... but it will all come together in time...

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
ok Fee, will try it after this weekend, and might have a second surprise for you too. dang, it was a bit hard finding this after lots of searches, but got it!

do you have a name for your gathering, family, circle, troupe, clan, crew? especially for proper credit if i mention you somewhere for publication?

for now i'm saying "Fee’s Forest Circle ~ Brisbane, Queensland, Australia" . . .

SpArKiE,

CONGRATS!

~ Mikie

[ 27 October 2002, 13:45: Message edited by: FíreMîke ]

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
hehe why 10q mike! i got the 5 beat goin too... movin on to the cork screw but im jus really uncordinated (sp?)

but im buyin a staff... weeeeeeeeee... anyway... moving along now.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
How about Fee's Funky Forest circle ? . Anyway when do you guys meet ?. I'd like to know for when I come up to Brisbane next.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their hearts!.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
The group was started by two guys called Cameron and Keir. I dont think that the meet really has a name...Its just "Fire at Wello point"... Ivan it is run right at the end of Wellington Point, near the peir, right by the bayside, e mail me on a friday night if u want to go and Ill look up the actual street names in the referdex and let you know... Hope to see you there...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Oh okay, thanks for telling me .
Im sorry at the momement im in sydney just working lots. I'll drop you/or Arsn a email when i'll be in Brisbane next!.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their heart!

[ 27 October 2002, 20:37: Message edited by: Ivan Newton ]

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Valuras response is your answer mike lol

though there is a troupe formed or forming (dont know coz im a mushroom) with a few of the people that go to wello point. Other than that... i dunno... what i do know is that i NEED coffee now lol

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Fee mushroom, your choice then, but hurry, article's gonna be published in a couple days,

"Fee's Forest Circle" or "Wello Point Fire Circle" . . . needs a group name to qualify among my references in the relevant section. . . or would it only be proper to use Cameron & Keir's names if anybody's? i'm happy using yours as i currently am, acknowledging that you brought your gathering at that place to my attention, and it's not Wello point i'm mentioning, it's your group on the night of these pics, so if Cameron, Keir or their host heirs weren't there, you're fine as an anchor name.

Valura, thanx!

~ Mike

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Mike id go with Wello.... coz its not just one troupe down there... we have friends and newbies along aswell.. i really dont know, but id say its best to check with valura... she seems to be more in the know than i am. Also Zoe (wings) isnt too sure about putting her wings in print so ill drop you her email addy in PM and that way you could drop her a note to let her know more about what your doing. Must run... have to get band website organised again *rolls eyes* Check out my website... if you have any form of instant message system... give us a yell ive got almost all of them lol

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
ok, Fee, i'll ask my editor to change it to "Wello Point fire community" or something like that, thanx for quick reply, it's in final days.

tell Zoe not to worry, not using pix this time, just mentioning you as an example of those whose session emphasizes beauty, rather than other things like extreme athletics, shock, religion, etc., speaking of the range of stylistic effects, will point you to the article once it's all through. so thanx, no need for me to ask Zoe just now, though you're right her wings are such wonders, others would enjoy seeing them and appreciating her delicate art. just want you to have proper credit in the little mention this time, i'm always for that, keep integrity, ya know, and props to all.

with much love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hey Mike... ill have more pics to show off soon.. real good ones thats if my idea works. They were taken with slide film by a photography student... so now they are on slides and she doesnt know how to develope them from there... and its a bit $$$$$ to go to a photo lab... so anyways i was playin with my scanner the other day and realized it has a built in magnifying thing... so hopefully i can blow up the really cool slide shots .. fingers crossed coz they look really really really good

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Yes Fee there is a new troupe starting... involving Arsn, Keir, Zoe, Karen, Jesse and myself
We will let you know more about it when it is out of practice stage

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
and not me *pouts* j/k So anyways.. my scanner is shit... i tested out one of my neighbours slides from thailand to see if it will blow them up... but its soo dark you can barely see the image.. so yeah that sucks. Still have to test it with the fire pics but its not looking to hopeful right now.

Hey chicken.. have you guys decided on the name yet... or still tryin to pick out of the 2?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Fee, fingers still crossed, shame the first test was too dark.

Valura, congrats. . . even if prematurely, but with certain faith, ya know, on your new troupe!

with all my love,

~ Mikie

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

Laguna, California, US