Forums > Social Chat > What to do when not spinning

Login/Join to Participate

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
it's probably been done before on here, but, what the hell, i needed a break from some of the seriousness

What do you like to do when not spinning? yknow what i mean, hobbies, pasttimes, etc?

1) I race bikes (and wreck them with the greatest of ease), the last wreck earned me a solid 9 rating, most of it was style points, as i really didnt get hurt as badly as i could have. But, the wheelie while downshifting and keeping my front tire about 2 inches above zeke's back seat was just too damned impressive to rate any less

2) Websites: someone has to do it, and since no one else in the company will, i get stuck with it, but, hell, it's just so nice when something comes together in an evening and actually looks presentable

3) rock climbing, rapelling, caving

4) designing new and more dangerous looking firetoyz

5) remixing music for one of my poi guys

6) veggin with my significant other and just enjoying life

7) helping to set up and prepare venues for fire shows, goth shows, and other assorted fun stuff

8) perfecting the art of extremely low budget special effects

thats all i can think of for now, but, i'm still half asleep. (took myself off pain meds two days ago, so, trying to fall asleep is a royal pain lately)

--trin

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hmmmm..
1) Sleep
2) Fish
3) Read
4) (occasionally) do my homework
5) Eat
6) Cook
7) Eat what I just cooked
8) Watch T.V.
9) Act really stupid
10) Do illegal stuff
11) Go to Punk Rawk Showz

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

LuNcHbOx...(Aka. Nathan)-un-singlemember
536 posts

Posted:
meh.....twirl my fingers....???
oh.....think about poi!!!

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

trintekmember
107 posts

Posted:
heh as bad as me, i gave my poi to a guy here that is learning, so, to make up for it.. took a security retractor (the lil thing they use on displays to keep people from walking off with the display stuff) and hooked a keyring to it.. now when i leave and get bored, i can pull out a foot or two of wire and spin my keys around me like a madman

We bleed the same blood, We cry the same tears, We have the same fears, We pass the same years, We see the same stars, Under the same skies, We pass the same time, We all live and die

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
What do I do when I'm not twirling???? Well chat to people here on HoP of corse!!!

No... I actually do other stuff too...

Stilt walking... belly dance... drumming... arty farty stuff... Costume disign... actually I feel like I'm repeating myself here... coz all of my "other" interests are in my intro.... and others have probably done the same... perhaps you could check out what people do when they are not twirling there...

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

536 posts

Posted:
actually i draw anime, and try to learn up on my languages.....and do stupid homework.....X-(

-LuNcHbOx, Aka. Nathan...Give a man to fish, and that man knows where to come for more fish...Teach a man to fish and you have just destroyed your market base...

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i work... like 8hrs a day... and add another 1/2 hr in to travellin so half of my day is gone. then i sleep. wake up and come online- check HOP, email, whutever else, look up new moves and read over and over. and then go to sleep and start over again. YAY!
but of a w/e i go shopping and find new pretty hippy clothes that my b/f then yells at me for buyin cos we are meant to be "savin up" yeah eyah whuteva! and i learn my rune stones, i draw. surf the net. lots of boring stuff.

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

536 posts

Posted:
wheeewww!!!!
*waves hand over his head*
is that all!?!
*sarcastik*

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I'm a full time student, and half time colorguard junkie. So I basicly don't have... *cringe* time for poi anymore? *runs out of the room *

536 posts

Posted:
Poor, poor kinudin we barley knew ye.....
strike that reverse it.....,
but man thats gotta suc....
color guard???oh the flag spinnin peeps....thas
cool.....you should spin comet poi instead of flags 'yo but if you down wid it...
iz all good man!!!

536 posts

Posted:
no offence, but isn't color guard for girls???
and if you are a female....SOWWY!!!