Forums > Social Chat > Shameless self promotion!

Login/Join to Participate

johnnyerrornewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hello all,

I don't think I really should be on here doing this but my Bunny spins Poi so I suppose it's kind of OK. I'm an animation student in the UK and I'm in a band called "The Errorplains". We're about to release our debut single, "Girls in Boys Clothes", independently and I made a music video for it. I can tell that you are all an open minded bunch of lovely people so I thought I'd share it with you and hopefully recruit some new fans.

So, if you can be bothered, have a look at:

https://www.theerrorplains.net

If you have any criticism, please go easy on us, I'm still only a student of animation and we're NOT a professional act (yet! ^_^).

Thank you all!

Johnny ^_^

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Well although i don't condone Shameless self promotion spank i do like what i see and hear after following the link.

You should now go find long socks, put balls in teh end and learn to spin. alternativley get a stick and learn staff. you have no excuse there are free lessons on this site biggrin

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

johnnyerrornewbie
2 posts

Posted:
Well the thing is, I started to learn poi and I figured out how to do many moves so I could teach my fiancé, then she became amazing at spinning really quickly so I gave up and let her be queen.

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
what about staff

and you should never give up spinning... and its amaizing what your head comes up with when your in the middle of a field spinning with only the moon for company, you never know you could find it a great way of getting more inspiration

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

_VT_SILVER Member
Your Face!
1,173 posts

Posted:
I liked the vid. t'was cool and the beat was catchy. hope you and your band do well.

Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!
-Albert Einstein-

Peanut butter... It fills the cracks of the soul! -Paul Blart-