Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Camel Rock Festival, UK 27th-29th August

Login/Join to Participate

LostSurferSILVER Member
I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
278 posts

Posted:
Hey,

On the Isles of Scilly on the bank holiday weekend in August there is a music festival held on a beach on St.Mary's, the main island. Its two days of good music and atmosphere on the beach, face painting bouncy castle bounce2 with adult session hehe, all kinds of stuff really.

The website to chekc it out is here, although is still being put together at the moment! Any more info just ask me!

Maybe see one of you there???? biggrin ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
*BUMP*

Next weekend after Play! I know of at least one person coming! If anyone else fancies it at the last moment then I can probably sort u out with free camping if u so wish! biggrin

The Camel Rock website as a setlist on it now, and some cool video bits of what last year was like, and i've got a sweet raft to moor out in the bay to spin poi on when the tide comes in!

later! ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

FacelessjokerBRONZE Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Yaaaaaay!!!!!
Im coming !!!!!!
See you there, i shall keep an eye out for you!
smile

LostSurferSILVER Member
278 posts

Posted:
Ideal! I'm all ready, broke in my new wicks over the weekend, and i have some wirewool action ready in the bag! devil

See you there! smile