Forums > Meet Others > Phoenix/Tucson Arizona wanting to learn

Login/Join to Participate

pitchereSILVER Member
27 posts

Posted:
Hi! I'm splitting time in Phoenix and Tucson Arizona and am learning poi. I have the fluffy training poi and am learning moves on my own from my DVD. I'm a fast learner and will work hard. Would really like to find someone with experience to practice with and learn from . My sister is also learning and we would both love to learn together. Thanks!!

Erica

Whether you believe you can or can't you WILL be right.

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
i think filthy_23 joanna23 are from around phoenix smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

pitchereSILVER Member
27 posts

Posted:
aww, thanks so much. I appreciate that!

Erica

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
no probs, i dont personaly know of any but if you try searching for some im sure theyll pop up. i got those names from searching phoenix smile hope you find some more peeps soon!

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

pitchereSILVER Member
27 posts

Posted:
you are wonderful! Thanks for the reply. I wish I lived in the UK. Seems like there's a ton of people from there! he he he, maybe I'll visit someday and meet all the cool hoppers!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
yeah definatly you should come, there the BJC in september, falmouth next year and dont forget play festival! there all in the international thread.

yeah there are quiet a few here but theres still loads around the world, just gotta find them tongue

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

pitchereSILVER Member
27 posts

Posted:
Hopefully I'll be able to save up and find a way to get out there. Just have to find places to stay and find a decent priced flight. Maybe next year. That would rock!!

Erica

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Fyrae are in Tempe, just outside of Pheonix. I have worked with and absolutely love that crew.
www.Fyrae.com

There are also poi classes taught at the Domba! studio in Tempe. Again, I have worked with them and these are such a great and vibrant group of people...and very enthusiastic!
www.Domba.com

Best of luck to you!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

pitchereSILVER Member
27 posts

Posted:
wow, thank you so much for your help. I'm thinking of checking out a class at Domba tomorrow night. Can't wait to meet some of these people!

Where are you from? What is your passion? Poi? Staff? I love to hear about other people!

Erica

FefnirGOLD Member
34 posts

Posted:
I live in phoenix and am looking for some new people to spin with. Usually its just me and some of my friends but not many people i know spin D:

Stan Fox: Damn these glasses.
Navin R. Johnson: Yes, sir.
[to the glasses]
Navin R. Johnson: I damn thee.