Page:
doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
I was chewing an elastic band just a moment ago, i ended up chewing thru it and it snapped back & hit me in the face, it stings quite alot and i feel pretty stupid, has anything stupid like that happened to anyone else out there recently??

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
lolsign

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Some of those spankings hurt I tell you!

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
i know what you mean about tailbone injuries.....i cracked my tail bone 3 years ago.....i was sliding down a hill in the snow very fast on a surfboard type thingy and hit a rock....the board stopped and i kept going straight into the rock.....VERY painful

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
i am the most accident prone person i know.... I once was playing darts and stuck the dart in my big toe. I also set the kitchen on fire attempting to flip pancakes.... angel

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

Captain_Hi_TopBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
well i just sliced my sliced thumb with a saw right through the middle of the other one

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?

761 posts

Posted:
i just rembered, when i was in college, i was fairly bored and playing with my felt tipped draughting pen(as you tend to do, from the looks of things in this thread smile) i put the cap on the back of the pen, in order to make a drawing, the pen slipped and the end went into the palm of my hand. i still have a little black spot on my hand. its pretty cool looking, like a little tatoo

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
long time ago i took a snow sled into a fire hydrant at high speeds, same for a bike.

recently my friends and i seem to have caught some sort of virus or bachtieria which causes us to drop things randomly. drinks, food, books, you name it. twice today i dropped my digital camera. ill just be walkin along or standing or even sitting and WHAM! whatever im holding is on the floor. shrug

Kangaroo Island eh? I hear that place is really hopping!

SeraphireHoP's Original Smelly-Hippie-Scum-Bag
270 posts

Posted:
I tripped over my shoe-lace and landed on a metal lined step..well the bit of skin between my lip and my chin...split it open horizontally inside my mouth...had to have stitches...that hurt...and bled...well...alot!

Music gives Soul to the Universe, Wings to the Mind, Flight to the Imagination and Life to Everything.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE! hug

dsei.org Stop The Arms Trade!

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
When I was about 7 and my bro abou five...we were playing in the backyard and he was tring to tie me u with a hose pipe, so I picked up one of those old toy orange plastic tennis rackets and threw it at him. It conected with his head, and I cracked it open.

I got beaten good for that.

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

GelflingBRONZE Member
Watcher of 80s cartoons
665 posts

Posted:
When I was at school in Sheffield we used to go snowboarding every Friday. One time on the T-bar lift my right testi somehow got caught on the bar so the whole of my weight was effectively pulled up by said part. This hurt and caused me to faint. After fainting at the top of the slope I fell back, knocked myself out and fractured my little finger as. I was then dragged a further 10m until the lift was stopped. The next day I had my first ever date suffering from concussion I failed to make a good impression - the girl in question said to a friend latter on that she really fancied me until I started talking!!!

>What do you think about the state of the Earth?
>I'm optimistic.
>So why do you look so sad?
>I'm not sure that my optimism is justified.

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
hmmmm...

i'm not really accident prone... occasionally i do end up doing something really stupid (just like every1 else), like i walked into a filing cabinet last week... it gets better... the key was in the lock... @ my nipple hight... sometimes i'm really glad i'm a guy, otherwise i'm sure they'd get knocked around alot more!

So what's the reason for accidents like this, i normally take a step back, and think about it. Usually people bump into/fall over/don't see things because they're distracted. And/Or something is trying to tell us: "hey watch out". I normally find, after thinking about it a little, that i've forgotten or missed something.

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
When I was around 8, I remember getting bored swinging around on monkey bars. I somehow climbed up between the bars, and found myself hands elbows locked, hands straight in the metal 'square'. Was effectively stuck because I wasn't strong enough to manoeuvre my way out, and I couldn't really just unlock my elbows because that'd mean my chin would cop the bar in front of me.

There wasn't anyone around to help (but that was oddly good I thought, because I must have looked really silly)

Losing strength by the second, finally my right elbow gave, and my right armpit crashed onto the bar, followed by my jaw. Arm ached for a week, but I figure it saved my teeth.

Even if it had an audience, it would have been forgotten the week after. Some other boy decided it was a good idea during a casual football game at the outdoor badminton courts during recess, to climb up the pole which normally holds up badminton nets, standing on the hooks. Hooks. Something caused him to slip and he lost one of his..

And after that he also had to come to terms with the fact kids love talking about blood.

ilsanyamanic over a fence
798 posts

Posted:
the other day i was balancing one a concrete pole on my hands with my legs sticking out in front of me when i decided to get down. before i could get out of the said position my elbow gave way and i grazed my inner thighs. redface ubbcrying
this is one of many, i tend to do lots of crazy things so logic says i will have lots of crazy accidents!

Quid Pro Quo
5|>00|\|5 /-\|^3 <00|!

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Im so sick and tired of falling down.

I realize that I'm easily distracted and my thought patterns are irratic and I wear really chunky shoes, but enough is enough.

I got hurt quite a bit on the weekend, bruising my right hand and wrist, causing unimaginable amounts of pain to three toes on my right foot , and getting generally bruised and cut by shattered glass. I'm over that already....

but I have just climbed the four flights of stairs to the floor with my office on, only for my knee to buckle under me on the last step (I was doing so well) and I fell back down the one flight of stairs on my bum ( I should be used to this).

My elbow and coxix are toast! Grrrr owwey

huff!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

761 posts

Posted:
dont worry blu, you can always cover yourself in bubblewrap whenever your going to be going up/down stairs..or a hill...or if yo9ur crossing the road.. .. .. well i guess you can just cver yourself in bubblewrap all thwe time!!

i had another little slip the other day, just after getting onto my bike on the way into town to do some busking, the chain got caught at the rear cogs, the pedals went loose and my left knee went ramming into the nut under the break handles, i couldnt move for at lease 5 minutes, and i had just put the saddle up, so i couldnt get down either., i just fell over (gracefully) and lay down 'till i could move again.

Delirium_Starmember
73 posts

Posted:
When I was 4 I walked into my gradad's garage and emptied a paint tin full of paint brushes soaking in white spirit and drunk the contents of the tin.....charcoal for me!

Also when I was 5 I hung myself in my sleep. I rolled around alot in my sleep and part of my quilt came apart and got wrapped around my neck and I fell off the top bunck, catching it on the saftey bar I was apparently screaming for ages but my mum ignored me because I cried alot and she thought there was nothing wrong and when she came in I was blue. So much for the boy who cried wolf!

+†Delirium_57412†+

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
I managed to poke myself in the eye with my pen whilst at work the other day.... BIG OUCH :'(

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you! wink

QuadDamagemember
130 posts

Posted:
I was getting the hang of back somersaults a couple of months ago. I decided to try one without the crashmat. Instead of jumping high and going backwards, I managed to get bugger all height and travel about 6' forwards.

I landed, and skidded forwards, on my face. To make matters worse, I was wearing my glasses at the time. I cut open my face, and bent the hell out of my specs.

2 weeks later, I wanted to see if I could do backflips off a swing, without actually swinging. I pulled off a nearly identical faceplant.

I really ought to grow a common sense or something.

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
quaddamage - how the hell are you still alive???

Got another one for you - I was climbing over some railings when I went to jump off the top my trousers got caught, my feet stayed where they were and I headbutted the floor (OUCH)

Luckily no permanent damage.... well not too much biggrin

QuadDamagemember
130 posts

Posted:
How am I still alive? I go limp when I land. It means I don't break any bones.

But the headbutting the ground...

Yeah, that happened to me when I tried to take a shortcut by jumping over a tennis net.
EDITED_BY: QuadDamage (1123119940)

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
jumping a tennis net??? lol funny picture in my head is providing quite a few giggles thank you smile

erm.... other silly accidents.... mmm.... had a new front door fitted (double glazing) and I managed to trip over the lil lip on the step... literally fell into the house and straight into the fridge!

QuadDamagemember
130 posts

Posted:
lmao...

Sorry dude.

I know it's impolite to laugh at the misfortunes of others, but I can't help myself.

LiL Turkey!enthusiast
209 posts

Posted:
Dunno worry

I love to laugh at myself..... Least I will be an interesting old fart when I reach the age of "Back in my day....." wink

Page: