doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
would anyone be interested in meeting up on grafton street in dublin 2 this saturday for a bit of group busking, its a great ammount of fun and theres a few bob in it too. so if your around, bring yourself, any toys/fuel that you can , and try to drag a few drummers along too.. see you on the street!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Aye...

Could really use the money...plus it's fun! Will probably see you at the pav tomorrow/talk to you beforehand to sort out time etc...

hug

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
i wont be at the pav, i'll be meeting Helene at the airplane station, but i'll stick details up here & on emeraldcircus.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

imprettylikedrugskicking cucumbers constantly : )
160 posts

Posted:
Hokay Dokay !!! i got a drum and other stuff, i need a time Mr. Barry, Organising machine you : ) !!! im with Helen on this one, the Cash will be OOOH SOOO Welcome!

Today's subliminal thought is : " . ; ..." that is all.