SpiderbabySILVER Member
c",
199 posts

Posted:
This is the first thread i have posted so i hope its a good one. I know school is just over and you dont want to hear about it but im going to concentrate on the fun aspects here. Every school has funny games and pranks students play and they cant be the same everywhere so il share some from my experiences and please add your own. A bit childish but ......

Pocketing is usually done on the last day of the term or of school. The game is you run around and rip the pockets off your friends school shirts and you see how many you can get. Somone with skill can steal a pocket in one clean strike and be gone before the target retaliates.

Bagging involves stealing your friends bag, taking the stuff out , turning the bag inside-out and putting the stuff back in. If the bag has masking tape in it ( used for technical drawing ) it can be wrapped around the bag a few times to make it hard to unpack.

Another fun game is to pick a profanity of your choice. First you say it then your friend has to say it louder, then you have to say it louder than him/her. The game keeps going like this until 1 player refuses to shout the word louder than the other. Its a great game because it can be played anywhere, in school, work, on busses or while walking along the street.

Anytime it snows (rarely) when wer in school we build snowmen and lift them so they block the enterances to the school. Building them to resemble teachers or putting them in the way of teachers cars in also popular.

Making toast behind the radiators is fun too but after it being back there you would'nt want to eat it.

If anybody has anything funny or weird that happens in their school or workplace please add it we could give each other ideas to brighten up school or work. Its over to you ....

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Written by: spiderbaby

Another fun game is to pick a profanity of your choice. First you say it then your friend has to say it louder, then you have to say it louder than him/her. The game keeps going like this until 1 player refuses to shout the word louder than the other. Its a great game because it can be played anywhere, in school, work, on busses or while walking along the street.

at Welli, we call that the Penis game... oooo the fun we had with that... many a dull chemistry (sorry Nucleopoi hug ) class was disrupted in the playing of this game smile

BEst two games we ever played were british bull dog, and ultimate frisbee biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
i do remember the look at nothing game.
where you and a mate team up and look at the same spot, like a spot on a wall and just keep looking. As people walk past they try and see what your looking at. When they ask, you say things like "that up there" "cant you see it" etc.. then once a couple other people are looking at it, you walk off.

Do we sleep when we die?

SNOOPoiCarpal \'Tunnel
3,380 posts

Posted:
when walking through a school yard full of people, just stop look up to the sky, and say oh my god! people around you will look. you then walk away sniggering. works anywhere with crowds of people...

THWACK!!!!
Liz_Ard: Ouch!
SNOOPoi: Thats just not the sound of someone doing it right!

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
to get thru a crowd, you just shout out that your going to be sick and everyone gets out of your way, hehehe

I'm trying to think of all the silly games we used to play.

Do we sleep when we die?

_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
FRD: hahaha in tassie we call it the Penis game as well...works a treat in the locker rooms!!!

a fun thing to do in places where there are lots of people, is to get in a group with your friends, shuffle around, then suddenly stop and point at the ground or at anything in particular with a chopstick (if you have one on you!! if not then just point) when you do it together and point at the same thing you collect a lot of very weird looks!!

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

Captain_Hi_TopBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
my old summer short back pocket was rather thick so you put like a cupfull in someones and you can get away before the water has wet him

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw
a revolver at him?