Forums > Other Toys > Query on juggling notation.

Login/Join to Participate

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
Hey dudes, and dudessesess.

'how does the juggling notaion work? (you know the one...with all the numbers?) I've been looking it up, and the best i have come to understanding it is something about how long the balls stay in the air.

And even when we have the numbers up, how do you know what pattern they follow? if under the arms? revrse cascade, coloumns? or even how many balls?I have been looking up new juggling tricks to learn, I can't get any further right now with three balls and I just havn't been able to understand all these numbers.

oh yeah....got knives the other day....they're awesome.

+ I have got four balls going in colums, but thats it...i can do circles nearly both ways and few different but simple columns...but getting them to cross is tricky... rolleyes

Have a good weekend.

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
its called 'siteswap'.

check out the two juggling threads in this forum for a few [Old link] and some links to some full explanations.

hope that helps.

cole. x
juggle

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Penguin SvenSILVER Member
185 posts

Posted:
hahaha, yeah thanks...had no idea what it was called. Seen the wrod heaps, thought it had something to do with changing websites when clicking on links. (slaps self in face)

"glow bugs, to slow to resist eating, to bitter to eat more than one handfull in a sitting" toothpaste for dinner