• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...141516
ilovethefire
Total posts: 53
Posted:hey guys are there any of you in or around oxford, that meet up. I havent found many places where people spin in groups yet, think it would be reall cool. cool

if any one has info on whereabouts or if we could start one up may be. there are enough parks in oxford to spin in.
thanks

spin4ever
weavesmiley

May we4ever spin4ever

Floosoushoo
Floosoushoo

Total posts: 38
Posted:Not to mention the awesome play area, fire wing-walking, climbing frame style!

ahh, we turned up in the park late but then went for a fire spin in southpark after an old man kicked us out.

Anyway, i haven't been on this board in about three years, so hello! I'm guessing most people on this thread frequent the lovely community centre on wednesdays...?

they mostly come at night, mostly.

Yakumo
Yakumo

veteran
Total posts: 1237
Posted:I think as of late, the only people you will have had the chance to have met from this thread, are myself, and K__.

I'd been thinking about doing this for a while, but your query about the active people cemented it, this thread is a little out of touch:

I propose a new Oxford spinner home smile there's nothing to see here any more, women and children first, please move along to ... :

The Great Oxfordshire Spinning Community

an all new thread we can keep up-to-date smile

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Floosoushoo
Floosoushoo

Total posts: 38
Posted:how intriguing. is one of you the lead beardie? he's ace.

they mostly come at night, mostly.

Yakumo
Yakumo

veteran
Total posts: 1237
Posted:Malcolm runs the club, but he's never been on HoP , this should all be in the new thread you know tongue

K__ is Kay, and I'm the guy that tries to steal people away to Stonehenge on short notice wink

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

Page: 1...141516