TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
When I was watching thundercats with smallboy, lolli and UCOF the other week, I mentioned that I remembered a program about a green monster who occasionally sang Alice Cooper songs.

Since no-one else remembered it and thought I was being even stranger than normal, here's a link that shows I didn't imagine the whole thing
Does anyone else remember watching this program, and what else did he sing other than Schools Out?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Yep, I remember it! The others are probably too young tho.

Teenagers today, I don't know! I tell ya, when I were young we used coal! Whenever we needed to clean our teeth, we used coal!

[ 02 October 2002, 22:40: Message edited by: Dom ]

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Coal, you lucky ba*tard.....in my day we used wet slime and tree branches....

Working 26 hours a day down swamp, razor blades for breakfast and toads as friends.

My day being Saturday last week - lol

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Kurobeimember
786 posts

Posted:
No wonder you turned out like that!!!!lol

Mornin mate!!

whats up with all the limitations?

Chotysmember
91 posts

Posted:
Was that with his kareoke thing at the end of the show you mean? I watched that on the ABC for ages, sweet cartoon, i'm 17 and would still watch it if it was on (how embarassing...)

:Chotys:

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Yeah, that was it - the only kareoke bit I remember was Alice Cooper's Schools Out, which usually makes people think I was imagining the whole thing
I'm glad a 17 year old remembers it, I was starting to feel really old again, and I'm only 23 - I suppose I'd be dead in dog years though

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
hey I am 16 and i used to watch that show religously when it was on. Mind Canada is always alittle slow when it comes to upgrading our cartoons. I so loved it when bump sang schools out for summer. and the kid sang it as well. and there was the silverfish bug guy. I didn't like him. I wanted to step on him *evil grin*

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
what about the other great cartoons like Captain Planet. and that other one that i can't remember the name of

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach