fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
for special events i do my fireshows on 3.5 feet(ca.1.2 meter)stilts.who else has the experience being a "hugh" fireperformer???keep the fire burning...

frank bentzin

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
i know of several people that do poi/staves on stilts. Some do it 'professionally', some do it for fun in the backyard. And I shall also grow several feet in height as soon as my uncle finishes my stilts winki guess i'm going to *have* to get longer chains too now..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Anyone know where I can get good fairly cheap stilts on the web.peace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
thanks malcom for your welcome!(ha,ha)took me a while to hook up with you guys.awesome web-side,thank you!!!yeay saw the opening from the olympics,hugh stilts(close to 2 meters),but they only hold burning torches in each hands.i used 70 cm poi,cause we had others performer on stage and they don't like it to get hit all the time.but i gonna make some long chains(good idea)and perhaps a "monsterstaff"!keep the fire burning.....F.

frank bentzin

HOP Newsletter