Forums > Meet Others > Anyone in Northampton, UK?

Login/Join to Participate

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I've been at uni for a few years and only know one or two people who spin in northampton but need to find others so I don't turn into a complete lone wierdo over the summer.

I'm not going to be down for a couple more weeks but if anyone who's interested wants to post a reply here we can arrange something a bit closer to the date.

I'll actually be staying in Duston but I am walking distance from Harlestone Firs and can easily get into town.

Hope to hear from a few people soon.
Si

weavesmiley

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
Hey dude yeah i'm in northampton, gonne do a bit down the racecourse tomorrow..! smile

I'm usually situated in brum.. but if ur up for a spin in the afternoon (saturday 2/7/5) then post back soon! smile

Peace
Harry

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
damn missed the message due to lack of net access!!

I've sent you a PM anyway smile

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
cool dude, been away..
I'm in birmingham at the moment, but if i plan to go back to Npton will give u a shout! smile

greensoxBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
Hey, I live in Northants, well, Higham Ferrers, just a 20 min drive away (near Rushden) If you have any idea where that is. :o) biggrin

Feel good saying of the week :

*Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission*

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
Well, at Uni in birmingham at the moment, but during holidays and long weekends etc i do go back home in Rushden, so yeah, same as greensox really, only a 20min drive away from N'hampton city centre.

It's better to burn out than to fade away

lemmingladyGOLD Member
63 posts

Posted:
I live in Cov but I wouldn't mind the short journey to Northhampton for a winter spin ubbrollsmile

I'd love to stay here and be normal....

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
havent been on this post in a while.

If any of you guys are up for a spin drop me a message.

Greensox - I know roughly where you are. I know quite a few people in rushden (well did a few years ago - no idea who's about down here any more) :?

thelostSILVER Member
mmm...i feel all warm and fuzzy... 'no dude, that's your hair on fire'
355 posts

Posted:
I might be back on the odd weekend but currently I got quite a bit of work at uni so it might be a bit difficult frown 1st year rocks, 2nd year sucks like hell tongue

It's better to burn out than to fade away

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'll be in northampton next week (during the week). Anyone fancy a meet up?

Have car and can travel smile

Sun_Puppymember
31 posts

Posted:
Are you going to be about again anytime soon?

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I will be back down soon. Not working at the moment so taking full advantage of it smile

fickleSILVER Member
41 posts

Posted:
Hi All,

I'm VERY new to spinning, but went to the racecourse to do some last night (the lack of a garden prevents me from hiding until I get better!). Would be great to meet up with anyone who could help teach me :o)

Fickle
x

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
I'll drop you a message soon - I have to head back down to visit some friends and may as well sort out a bit of a spin while I'm about. biggrin

fickleSILVER Member
41 posts

Posted:
Yay :o) I'll look forward to that!! I've finally managed to do the forward weave tonight - for me this is a big deal!!

A very, very happy Fickle

x

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
Hey all, any northampton locals fancy doing some spinning at the balloon festival? I'll be heading down on saturday evening. Give us a shout if it's an affirmative (man i've not spun for so long)

fickleSILVER Member
41 posts

Posted:
I was thinking about spinning there, but I don't spin fire and I'm a bit crap lol!

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
I don't know if there are any northamptonians who spin.. *makes sad face* but i'll be up this saturday afternoon and evening for a spin. Probs the Race Course (near the white Elephant corner).

That's the Kettering Road. IM me if you want contact details!

Date: 23/06/07
Time all day from like 3pm i guess smile

fickleSILVER Member
41 posts

Posted:
Really need to start checking here again...

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
Hey.. don't know when i'll be back.. but i can stilll do a bit of poi.. would be cool for a meet up in Northampton probably in

NOVEMBER at the weekend.. probs the second or last week in..

if that doesn't happen..

Then i'll defo be up christmas week.. from about the Saturday before..

Ah, work.. it sucks hard!

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
This is probably a ridiculous amount of notice but I might be down in Northampton for a week not too long after new year.

I havent been down for soooooo long. Are there actually any spinners around now?

fickleSILVER Member
41 posts

Posted:
I'm in Northampton and I spin! Although I've not found any others....

The_Ravennewbie
1 post

Posted:
i'm in wellingborough, i'm learning poi and my hubby is learning staff, is there a group out there or anyone who would be up for forming a group or a get together?

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
Lol.. i don't live there anymore.. but when i got back.. i'd like to spin. so if any of y'all get together give us a hollar.... otherwise.. come to birmingham, lol!

If you come this thursday to the Vale Fireworks see - Birmingham Spinners.. you'd be more than welcome to attend!

Peace,
H.

lastrenshaimember
31 posts

Posted:
for the link.. check..

[Old link]