daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
Hey guys....i know there is a wales post already but so many south walians and 15 pages to trawl through....

anyway im moving back from birmingham to nr rhyl soon and wondered is there anyone nearby wants to hook up for some spinning sessions over the summer. somewhere between llandudno and chester ish. wrexham etc is too hard to get to

daisy

just a crazee daisy living in a crazy world

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
chester would be good, i'm going to hold another Chester meet in grosvenor park on the 10th july (is that a sunday?) Come on over!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
now where is grosvenor park? plus im not sure whats happening with jobs and stuff so hafta see if i will be working, otherwise id love to, and will try bring a cpl of friends, theyre not spinners, but the circus scene has died down somewhat up north lately

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
is there no one else near to me? bahh. i know i met a girl when i was working last summer in the shop when i taught her either the 5bt weave or backwards weave...one or the other and she was local but maybe she didnt join hop frown wanna have some summer fun smile

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
putting out another call for north wales ppl?

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
hi, i live about 40 mins away from chester and im looking to meet some people to spin with. nmot so close to rhyl...butif you're in that direction giv me an email or something.
Becs x

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

ChickpeaSILVER Member
mostly a muppet in need of distraction...
305 posts

Posted:
oh and i work in llangollen most weekends!

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

myfiBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
hey i'm australian but i lived in north wales for a year and i'm going to be back in november/december.. i know the weather will be uh... interesting but if anyone wants to meet up for some fire...?
maddie

dontlookawayBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
hey i know this thread is really REALLY old , but is there anyone around in north wales?

I'm based in Bangor and just about to begin learning and wondering if there's any poi groups (anyone!) nearby who are interested in watching me probably hurt my head and boy bits until i pass out?:D

either that or possibly up for a lil teaching? smile

Two can keep a secret...if one of them is dead

i never realised how creepy that line is until i wrote it down biggrin

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
i dont know of anything in bangor though maybe there is a university club?

there is a small juggling club in prestatyn on wednesdays and i think wrexham has a pretty good scene,though its miles from bangor.

dontlookawayBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
oooh!

*toddles off to look up the prestatyn group*

they look like cool people juggle i think i might try and pop down next week to see them...if i get my act together and my essay in on time biggrin

THANKIES! ubblove ubblove

will you be there? if so i shall wave biggrin

Two can keep a secret...if one of them is dead

i never realised how creepy that line is until i wrote it down biggrin

daisylouBRONZE Member
la di da di da
147 posts

Posted:
hi smile im going to the club this wednesday! its 6-8 at calvary church on the coast road in prestatyn by the ffrith. maybe see you there smile its £2 i think x

shocked_prawnSILVER Member
old hand
865 posts

Posted:
ive been looking for a group to meet up in chester....
ill definatly be up for meeting if there still is anyone around, bearing in mind that this thread is a bit old, im sure i can get a few people to come with me to
whose up for it?!?!

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Heulynmember
30 posts

Posted:
Hey. I know this thread is real old, but is the prestatyn group still going? (and is it the one that Ian runs?)

And are they doing workshops on Colwyn Bay Pier now?

x

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.