• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

polarity
SILVER Member since May 2005

polarity

veteran

Total posts: 1228
Posted:Woohoo! It's local!

Oh bugger, it's expensive frown

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

Delete

Melemel

Melemel

Total posts: 114
Posted:And its on this weekend...and sigh...im not there this year...

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:Anyone going this year with a Sunrise ticket? I've got to say that following Glade and Secret Garden Party this place looks very down to earth but I'm sure there's some fun to be had, especially with the Boosh abound... smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

animatEd
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Total posts: 3540
Posted:Despite being offered a free ticket, I don't really has the money. frown

I'll be househunting again. Hurrah. umm

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete

-sandy-
BRONZE Member since Jul 2004

-sandy-

old hand

Total posts: 716
Posted:Chimaera are doing the fire show, we'll be getting there Thurs afternoon if anyone is about smile

"Don't do it naked!"

Delete

duballstar
SILVER Member since Sep 2003

duballstar

slack rating - 9.5

Total posts: 2216
Posted:Feckin A! I spoke to Tim last night so have the lowdown. You'll be there now so not much point telling you but I should be there tomorrow pm. just gotta trek to ondon to hand some coursework in first though... frown

Can't wait to chill with you monkeys! biggrin bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

Mr_Chutney
SILVER Member since Apr 2003

Mr_Chutney

Tosser

Total posts: 1711
Posted:It's meant to be a really nice festival.. very local to me; would have been there if I wasn't off to Germany smile

Delete

Kat
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Kat

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 2211
Posted:I had a lovely lovely time :-) It is bloody expensive, happily I had a sunrise ticket and brought all my own food and booze. Disappointing was the amount of crap everywhere, Leave no Trace was NOT observed this year :-( Derrick Carter and Bill Bailey did not disappoint though, I was hugged by wookies, godzilla's, squeezed Amy Winehouse's boob, rode my pony, got many hugs and had a grand ole time.

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Delete