Paradic Arsonistmember
28 posts

Posted:
andy is making a trip to qld in the summer. not sure what dates yet, but im EXTREMELY interested to see what the rest of australia can do.. can anyone hook me up with a group or anything? danke!

i am quite religious.. there is only one god, and that god.. is ME! :)

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
hey- I'm going to be in Brisbane from Nov 26th (maybe going down to the Solar Eclipse Festival in SA tho). Was raised in Brissy - does that make me Aussie?
Love to hook-up for a spin, I hear that there's a regular in Brisbane on Tuesdays (check the Events threads)
Take it easy
Dave

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Hi

I am gonna be in Brissy round new years, and then will probably head up to Townsville after that. Don't know if you will be heading that far north, but I would love to meet some other firey people , if u r up my way.

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

(Sole)Sparkfixerupera of strangness maximus
147 posts

Posted:
paradic theres a practice thingy every monday night at the south bank piazza from 7.30 onwards i myself dont know any groups who do it because i have only just started with poi/staff ect myself, but im sure if you rock up there ull meet afew groups, theres more about it in events/gatherings under workshops, brisbane. if ya wana know anything else ask arsn or Moonpixie

yay up to 5 beat weave only 4 more to get to 9 :P

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Paradic Arsonist, not only could I introduce you to the groups, but I may even be able to offer a place to stay. , What are friends for...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Oh and another thing... Knoxious, I should be heading down to SA as well, wanna hook up before???

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men