• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Other Toys > japanese fans sensu or tusen

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 37
Posted:does anyone know where i can find out more

i recently bought myself a steel fan and the only place i have seen any is a brief clip on the new diabology video, which is actually the performance i saw that inspired me to get one.
if anyones interested they make a wicked noise and are pleasantly different from anything else. thankx

Total posts: 62
Posted:hi!I'M looking 4 some fan videos..there are some?!?!

--Late biosas---
tired to watch videos,let's go juggling in the street.

old hand
Total posts: 834
Posted:true kung fu forms and maybe some belly dancing, those things would go well with fans,
i know from the tai chi/kung fu that you can take out a guy who has a sword with just a paper fan if you do it right devil
and belly dancing as...mmmm wiggle, and also the hand movements seam to get very well with it

Drawings by chalk minds, strech between the stars

Kyle Mclean-
Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

Colin J
Colin J

small member
Total posts: 116
Posted:tai chi fan forms not my cup of tea but heres some resorce:

br>has a chen tai chi fan form clip.

br>has an old one, with a very strange music on it....

br>not watches any of these...

or if you are one sick puppy get DC++ find out the address to the [KFF] public hub and log on to that.

Total posts: 104
Posted:If you can find The Young Master by jackie Chan.

Theres a whole bit where he does some fan tricks.

Good for getting ideas.

In an interview he said anyone can do it, given 300 odd takes and a trip to the record books....

EDITED_BY: ImmortalNinja (1120651641)

If you're getting hit, move faster...

Check page 30 for Directions