blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Theres about three or four of us that meet up randomly during the week after work sometimes(when the weather is good), and I was just wondering if anyone wanted to join us sometime. We play in the parks and on the beach when its not too windy.Its always short notice, but it would be great to get some new people to play with.

angelblue

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

boo80newbie
2 posts

Posted:
Hey!

I live in Brighton and have actually just joined the forum. I have been doing poi on and off for about 9months and hear that poisters have a go on the level tuesd nights...but would love to meet up with some people there but too scared to go by meself! redface

weavesmiley

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Welcome! wave

Never be scared! I heard that too and have met some of the people that go there, and theyre a friendly bunch! Unfortunately Tuesdays clashed with my kickboxing classes so I have actually never been myself. I use passed tense because my Tuesdays are now free, so I will defenitly be going up there soon! If you wanna meet up beforehand email or Private Message me and we can all go, or like I said, for a spontaneous spin on a good day! (I know its a lot less threatening meeting a few people first and then going on to the biggish meets with loads of people you don't know) I finish work at 5 normally, and if the weather is good, its almost guaranteed that I'm out there somewhere spinning anyway, be it on the beach or in a park.

Let me know, hope to meet up with you soon!
weavesmiley hug weavesmiley

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

boo80newbie
2 posts

Posted:
ubbrollsmile

cool!

hopefully the sun will be out this weekend so may take a wander to the level/beach

will defo give ya a shout to hook up

need to learn some new moves and be inspired!

thankx