Page:
Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
In a blatent attempt to boost my postcount I have decided to do a follow up for what to do in heaven and lifts.

I have hit on the following least-pleasant persuits for that perfect stay in hades:

1. Watching bigbrother reruns on a really uncomfortable sofa, while sipping a can of V8 vegetable juice drink.

2. Having to collect the national-lottery money from everybody in the underworld (and catching everyone short, out of pocket, 'sorry mate.. will pay you next week' etc.)

3. A private concert by Westlife.

4. With multiple encores.

5. No bog roll in the loos.

6. Sexual favours for the lustful (ok.. it's not all bad then)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
You forgot trying to make toast round a campfire using a pointy stick and having to fish out burnt ashcovered bread. (or the random can of hairspray that always ends up in a fire outside even if no-one brought 1. confused
and trying to guess the place where it will fire out and avoid it.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

jeff(fake)Scientist of Fortune
1,189 posts

Posted:
Every one else being more popular in hell than
I am.

According to Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle of Quantum Dynamics, we may already be making love right now...

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
No chocolate, no ice cream, no disney films and being forced to talk to a very uninteresting monotone person ,for a very long time about a subject you only have minimal knowledge on; while having the over-powering smell of dog poo ;and two people you care about shouting and hitting each other infront of you, and being unable to do anything about it. While this is all happening, your deapest darkest secrets and thoughts are being announced over a loud speaker to everyone,your seat is hot, but your feet are cold (with dripping wet socks),your nose is really itchy but everytime you try to scratch it you get an unbearable shock in your solar plexis, and every five minutes, parrafin is poured into your eye.

Nooooooooooooooo!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Sounds good.....

I agree with everything you've said blu

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

=Flashpoint=SILVER Member
Pasta of Muppets
2,722 posts

Posted:
ditto

Never again! It's like Manchester Airport on a good day!

ohmygodlaserbeamspewpewpew!
ubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmileubbrollsmile

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Written by: blu_valley

no disney films

No worries, I'm quite sure Disney has large amount of advertising and stock in Hell. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

"You'd better believe it!"

Page: