Forums > Social Discussion > Micheal Jackson free and cleared

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
So he has been cleared of all charges and offences.

smile

Im very happy for him as he is such an incredible musician and sucxh an awesome dancer, I believe it to be a shame if he was locked up.

Does anyone have any thoughts and opinions on this verdict? What did you the verdict would be?

ubbrollsmile

More info

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
Guilty or not...(and I am not making any assumptions on that one)...Michael Jackson is a freak and NEEDS SERIOUS help

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
I'm not sure I care. I think that high profile cases like this have more to do with filling up the media's time than any sense of justice.

As for Mr Jackson himself? In the words of our esteemed leader, he is merely another "fevered ego tainting our collective unconscious."

There are more important things to be concerned about.

My 2p.

devil

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
I hear he's promised that from now on, he will stop sleeping with young boys.

Let's hear it for Michael Jackson!

rolleyes

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
So uhhhh, Janet Jackson and "Nipplegate" anyone?

wink

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

minimaniacThe Ladiees Man
360 posts

Posted:
he was just stupid as laws and rights are so tight nowa days that it would be scary to be a teacher, nurse or just someone who has to have a physical contact with others just incase you touch them or do one little thing wrong you can get banged up!

good on him

I'm going to leave the army and run away to the circus

if not i will just become a MI5 agent !!!

Hubert_CumberdaleSILVER Member
[psylocibin fingerbobe].
479 posts

Posted:
Yeah, there is an issue about that how tactile you should be in a job of that kind, but if there is any doubt about it then don't touch! It's simple really. And I would draw the line at having other peoples kids around to sleep in your bed. You must a bit stupid if you don't think people are not going to notice and look at that this as an act of child abuse.

Not to pass any judgement on MJ, but if someone did that here they would have been locked up and thrown away the key - musical career or not (see Jonathan King case, for example)

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Written by: Unnamed Cutie On Front

It wasnt proved in court that he didnt... simply that 12 or however many people it was all believed that he didnt wink

actually, all it means is that 1 person was convinced there was a reasonble doubt that he didn't and was very tenatious about defending that point till the other ceeded.

It only takes one person to hang a jury (fail to come to a unanamous decision), and you can bet there was a LOT of pressure on this jury not to not give a hung jury result.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Well, of course. Or all 12 truely believed he was guilty but were paid off/threatened, or the entire trial was scripted as a PR stunt by thousands of actors just for my benefit. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

IcerSILVER Member
just a shadow of my former self...
205 posts

Posted:
that might be stretchin it abit nyc. i heard (dont u love how alot of this stuff starts with that, we rely so much on others for the source of our info and perceptions...but i digres), i heard, that alot of the jury originally thought he was guilty, but then 'decided' that there wasnt enough evidence to convict him. but hten i also heard (there it is again) that one of the jury already has a book deal. kinda sad when things like this show what really runs the world, not sayin mj paid the jury, but that jury prolly more concerned with lining their own pockets in ohter ways. but then i am a cynic too, it could just be that he was innocent.

It took a while, but once their numbers dropped from 50 down to 8, the other dwarves started to suspect Hungry.

polaritySILVER Member
veteran
1,228 posts

Posted:
Maybe not scripted, but the media corps should give more coverage to important things, instead of keeping the plebs distracted while governments pass all kinds of stupid laws.

The whole France and Netherlands vote no to EU constitution thing was at the same time, and I didn't hear once on TV how the constitution makes all of Europe's armies subject to NATO command, and therefore required to follow the US whenever they decide to invade Iran etc.

You aren't thinking or really existing unless you're willing to risk even your own sanity in the judgment of your existence.

Green peppers, lime pickle and whole-grain mustard = best sandwich filling.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
I saw that in a news paper in Austin, Texas though while I was visiting the states. not that anyone reads newspapers anymore...

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
umm

Getting to the other side smile

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted: