• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > visiting 'Other Forums' ..brrr...good to be back

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 114
Posted:Ive been browsing on another forum this evening (an arts thing) Verrry strange..all those new usernames and none of the sharp wit we get here.. Its good to be back here. There are not many places like HoP..
Who else lurks in 'other' places?

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 7193

i wont name them on here but there both local to me and there bothe hard dance organisers.

for more info privte massage me and i'll consider s[pillin the beanz

Clubbles Jugs
Total posts: 1687
Posted:raises hand

"other" place not like here ubbangel

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

Total posts: 1433
Posted:I have a couple of other forums I go to.

Another fire twirling one for locals of Perth...I have my car forums (one for females in Perth with hotted up cars, and one international forum for Sera owners) plus the Perth doofing and rave board.

None are like this one but the Perth fire twirling board is very friendly too just not as busy.

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:I use a south coast fire-spinning site but the forums are slow. I mainly use it to find out about stuff and people in my local area
HOP's by far better biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Total posts: 449
Posted:I've probably lurked on about a billion forums in my time...

Total posts: 1328
Posted:Ive been to way too many boards in my time, and there is much time left...
one of the wrestling sites is like this, but not as busy. Another used to be like this, but has gone downhill over the last 2-3 years. Fozzy forum used to be good... then got full of teeny boppers. And same with a few others, but this one has so far stayed consistant since Ive been here in my short time...
well done guys...