• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hellooooo! smile

Just wondering if any fire-eaters / anyone who can do anything good with fire (!!) will be free on Saturday 18th June. I know tis a tad short notice!! It's a summer ball at the Atlantic hotel, Newquay. If anybody is interested, please email Annette Montague-Thomas: annette@gnhct.org or give her a call on 01872 222699 Don't be alarmed by slightly boomy/posh voice!!

Cheers guys

I'd be in trouble if I had to eat an antelope now
Total posts: 278
Posted:You know i'd love to m'dear, just dont know if i can make it in time if i have to swim across the water to u! ubbrollsmile

"Everything in moderation. Even moderation itself. From this it follows that you must, from time to time, have excess. And this is going to be one of those occasions"

Winged Avenger
Winged Avenger

The official Emma Peel wannabe
Total posts: 226
Posted:Would love to help but i'm leaving Cornwall that day. Sorry...but will ask my poiing mates!

"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress and watch out for diabolical masterminds" - Emma Peel

Total posts: 249
Posted:I would but im working. Im starting to resent working saturdays.

A perth girl gone walkabout...
Total posts: 396
Oh damn - too late - i was free, i can do fire, and i never thought to search newquay to see whats up.

If you need help again, give me a shout (preferably by email), living and working at the sands hotel for the summer.

I smile because i have no idea whats going on!! biggrin