SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
those of u who live in the bayside area of brisbane- u gotta check this site out Incendium they're a bunch of ppl who hold gatherings at hilliards park in ormiston...
jus thought i'd tell yas. & i hope there are ppl here who live in this area- mebbe we can meet up one day, if yer up to it!

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
Hey Kids,

Our Hillards/Apex/Fellmonger Park training sesisons have been called off for a while due to a profound lack on interest, so in the meantime, we're going to be meeting up intermittantly at various parks around the area.

For example, everyone is going to be getting together at Norfolk park this coming Sunday (5th October) from about 6 o'clock to meet up and twirl with Kael who is visiting from Sydney. This will be a rather rare opportunity to meet up with Incendium members from past and present, as we don't all get together very much anymore.

If you need any more info, email me at draevon@incendium.org, or give me a call on 3822 2891.

Ðraevon

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hey lookit. Someone else promoting your website except me.

Aint it cute.

Meh

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
only trying my best to advertise to the world the local talent

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hey Sparkie.....

I DID IT I DID IT lmao... well... i did it friday but i did it for more than 5mins without hitting myself lmao

Good luck for thurs... and probably see you friday

Why do you like to confuse me so?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I know that Sparkie. I live on the other side of the world and i promote it.

Meh

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Cantus, have you ever thought of becoming an agent of some sort??? I think you'd do rather well at it!

Mr Dravon... I've had the "group therapy" gathering at norfolk park each sunday listed in the moonfest mailout... should I remove it from the list.. or is it going to start up again???

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well I do seem to promote Incendium, Moon Fest, The Firetwirling Book by Bec and Elke, Headcharge and OS1. Amongst others.

Maybe I should do it proffesionally

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
perhaps I should ask for a commission from each of them. Or at least free stuff.

Meh

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Well alls I've got is a bit of pixie dust! Will that do for a very kind fraggle gesture?

.:*pixiedust*:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
YAY FEEEEEE!!!!
i tried... and... we'll just leave it at that. LOL. i can only get back to forward... still. BUT! i half got the corkscrew.

and thanks for thurs... and yes i will see ya friday!

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
tee hee hee... i got it going both ways and in split timing 2 corkscrew you say ... hmmm *heads over to lessons page* lets see if i can get this by friday

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
hmmmmm.... we could try. LOL. if not- we got sumfin to knock our selves out to fri night. LOL.

and i my lil beast may be off the road- again. tis leaking sumwhere in the engine. dunno when its gettin fixed meh oh well. i'll still be there friday night. (even if u have to pick me up again )

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Let me know if you need a ride thats no prob... no room for friends this time though... Zoes car is "being stupid" lol so we are picking her and her sister up on the way thru 2... oh oh im getting shiny red flags on friday So you can knock yourself out with the poi... ill play with my nice soft flags lol

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
you'll need to pick me up =( i failed my test! doin fuckin 60 inna 40. OOPS. but im over it. now. came home and cried fer abit- then realised- wtf am i doin? and came online. been ere since. LOL. im gunna do sum twilring soon. get all negativity outta my head. poi shall do it. and gatecrashers cd.
gimme a ring er sms when ya comin over this way. and this week- black!!!! LMAO. omg. dun beleive i wore beige last week.
neways.... yes....

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
opppss... sparkie the leadfoot ey? was that the only thing you did wrong? oh well theres always next time. We'll pick you up on the way thru... but same as last week.. dont know what time yet lol so ill buzz you when i find out. Went on a shopping spree today... so now i can wear my black pants without fear of burning them.. coz ive got something else to wear now lmao.

And yes wearing black IS a good idea... btw did you get any charcoal marks on your pants??

seeya tomorow

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
no marks at all! *PHEW!* cos like they are only 3wks old. lol. wearin me black ones. that way it wont show hehehehehee.
i havent practised much this week- been to sick and lazy. and yesty i wasnt in the mood after failing. and yes thats all i did. i was in the car fer 2mins... put ma foot down too far... auto fail! DAYMN! go fer them again on the 20th nov. SO FAR AWAY! oh well. i'll jus have to bludge a lift off u until then. hehehehe. hope ya dun mind.
neways... i'll be waitin fer ya call.
cya soon

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
So can you kids tell me a bit about your Friday night gatherings?

Thanks . Ðraevon

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
couple of us meet up down at wello pt of a friday night- bout 8 onwards. until- well... we get kicked out by coppers- er get tired. lots of fun. and lots of ppl.. kinda

beach drums and fire. nice setting!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Draevon, the wello group has been running for close on 8 months now... was started by a guy called Cameron and by Keir. I pretty much used to go every fri but I have been a little slack lately. Well worth a look if a few people are going, you will usually find kevin and myself and keir there. Some nice toys and a good vibe unless the young people who drink in the park decide that they can twirl fire better than you can...lol, Its held at the park right at the end of the main street in Wello near the peir... hope that helps

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
camron started wello pt? hmmmm oh yeah- i think he did. cam is a really good friend of mine- used to work with him. ahhh *sigh* until a prick fired him. but anywho- movin along...

yes- u should join us down at wello pt one friday night, Ðraevon. dunno bout his friday night as camron is havin his 21st- so i dunno how many ppl are going to that- or are goin to the point... but... Valura should probly know. (will u? hehe) cos i dont.

Feemember
80 posts

Posted:
Hey Sparkie.... any idea whats happening on friday? I think Zoe and Karen are still heading down to wello... but not sure. How many of the regulars are heading to Cams party?? I probably wont make it this week anyway... i made Damien cancel Mondays band rehersal to take me to moonfest, so i think hes rehersing friday instead. I renewed my learners permit today .... the photo is SHOCKING to say the least lol. Not a word to Damo though... im gonna get my licence first then surprise him by takin him a home cooked lunch... thats IF and WHEN i get it lol.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
ummm maybe you guys should use the PM system for all your personal stuff?

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
ive thought bout it many times valura... but im too lazy. hehe. this is easier.
but if u insist... we will. wont we fee!

and btw Fee... theres a total fire ban in qld anyway- so- if wello pt it still on... no fire which is kewl... but whatevvvvvver.

damn fire bans.

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Sparkie thats what it is there for, its not easier to post all this stuff on the board, its not really for our info hun... its much easier for you to pm each other with the private stuff...
no wello isnt on tonight... all the locals are going to crumbs and the people who travel for it cant be bothered if there arnt going to be enough people to get all funky on it...

[ 25 October 2002, 16:20: Message edited by: Valura ]

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
*moderator peeks through doorway to make sure everything is cool in here*

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
valura- or any1- if u go to cam's party- can u plzzz give him a hug for me (tell him its frum cassie) taaaa... and tell him that tony says happy 21st mate. and that im dreadfully sorry for not bein able to go.

and i will use pm frum now on. i thought it wouldnt bother anyone- i was wrong and im sorry. jus stillg ettin use to this thing.

*blames her mistake on her only bein a newbie*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hun, we love newbies at Hop... more lovelys to corrupt...lol
I didnt go to cams but I will tell him for you next time I see him... lots of love to you..Im sure we will meet soon...

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
nvm i went. LOL. friend wanted to go crusing so she came and picked me up. thing was when we got there- the party had died down... but all the guys and their staffs were starting up. wooohooooo! he had enough kero to keep them goin for a whole week. 8liters. omg. and i was gunna get him another 5liters fer his bday.

and u dun have to corrupt me... i already am that way. hehe.