The Brick Layermember
17 posts

Posted:
Ok new boy here so wanting some attention I have posted my own question to you:

"If you could modify your poi, devil-sticks or whatever, in any way shape or form, no matter how bizarre,cool,impossible, supernatural, fantastical or just plain nuts - what would you do?"

Personally I favour blue fire (yes I know you can do this) but with a trailing wick that trace your actions a little more than your own persistence of vision. However, I am sure this would end up with a mightily burned bottom if I tried.

I don't know what it is thats making you stupid but its working!-----------------------------------I'm away to Morningside for a fish supper-Team Buddies

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ow about fire poi that never burned out and the flame didn't burn and set stuff on fire.

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
oh, and it constantly changed colours, into every colour that exists. that would be cool. And you could suck bits of flame off. And then breathe wif the flames, or just hold them in your mouf

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
If you want crazy conversion ideas then you ought to click here

Meh

The Brick Layermember
17 posts

Posted:
Darn, I thought someone would have got there first - ah well never mind. If the people that responded to that discussion all send their stuff to me as well, I'll look really popular.

Plus the idea for a devil stick that shoots fireballs sounds cool but a little risky, although it should be okay to have parrafin in the core of a stick you woulld have to be careful with the pumps and sprayers at the end to create th fireball.

How about juggling and showing of with great big swords that have flames lickiing around them - very Azrael...

I don't know what it is thats making you stupid but its working!-----------------------------------I'm away to Morningside for a fish supper-Team Buddies

chairmenmeow47member
81 posts

Posted:
i would want lights that cycled colours. i have them, but i am afraid to put them on strings and break them. i only use them for liquid, hopefully i will be able to spin them some day, that would look sooooo awesome.

and pumpkins, let's spin pumpkins!

-ivy. = ^ )

Ralph, jesus did not have wheels.--sunday school teacher, the simpsons

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i would have sharks with laser beams

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
"you got me fricken sharks with fricken lazor beams on their fricken heads?"

`

Currently on the right side up of the world.