SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
heyall
i've just gone and looked if the clothes i washed yesterday were dry and *OOOOOOOHHHHH* discovered that a t-shirt i like very much... *da da DAAAAA* still has some soot marks on it
is there any way (except cutting the marks out ) to get them out of my shirt?? and generally out of clothes?
thx

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

HavocHavoc
168 posts

Posted:
hmmm.... i've never had a problem with the soot marks coming out... what fuel are u using?? and what colour are the clothes?? spin in black stuff so it dont show up...

you have to let it all go... Fear, doubt and disbelief... Free your mind!

Times like these people wanna get High...
Real High and Real Fast...
This is gonna do it!!

SaBBaSenthusiast
215 posts

Posted:
i'm using kerosene, but it could be because the shirt is yellow... the even stranger thing is that a pair of pants that also had soot marks on it and was washed together with the shirt has no soot marks
maybe they transferred?

Don't you destroy your enemy by making him your friend?? - Rev Bem (Magog), Andromeda

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by SaBBaS:

woot anutha gene roddenberry fan,andromeda kicks ass.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
a second wash will probably do it. for extra muscle power put some lithium grease on the marks before it goes in.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
To prevent this hapening in the future, rub some washing up detergent into the marks as soon as possible after inflicting them upon clothes. You can try this on already laundered clothes but it will work better if done before hand.

Alternatively, wear black clothes to fire spin in

Are we nearly there yet?