SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
just wondering if you guys have/ or going to open a room on the irc network that i can pop into...

since i pretty much live in irc i can help a bit if needed...

~SpARKz~

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Endermember
68 posts

Posted:
i would idle there.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There has been for ages.

Check out this page for the latest news.

Meh

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
um whuts the room called? cos i typed in #poi and it was jus me... wit ops... unles su didnt register the room er anything...

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Despite it saying that they'd moved onto a different channel to escape the bots?

I dunno. Why not email Malcolm (info@homeofpoi.com) and ask him?

You could try contacting Robert Michael as it's his baby. I don't know his email addy but it's on the back of the first 2 circles of light videos.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ok, after a brief search Robert Michael's email addy is berticus@yifan.net.

Your reply should, preferably, start with "Thanks C@ntus" and include collections of words like "tireless searching," "little or no thanks"even though you, handsome fraggle that you are, don't even use the stinkin' IRC channel yourself went out of your way to look this up for me"etc etc.

Meh

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
here is the link to the recent message where I gave all the details needed to get onto the #poi channel

Chat Room

The room has been very quiet lately but me and woody are quite often around in it, I am looking at trying to set up a web interface to make things easier for others on this site

Enjoy,

Mark P

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Are you the English guy i got accused of being last time i was there?

Meh

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
quite probably c@ntus

I used to be on a lot but then I lost my home connection

P

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
taa ppl... u are truly so kind!
but now that im in there... no1 else is... ahhhh... oh well. i'll entertain myself.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
did you try #poi2? Like it says to in the link i gave you? Or is that just a silly idea?

Meh

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
uhh DUH! das where i was...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
see? Nastiness. When I'm only trying to help.

Meh

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
surely it is everyones right to growl at you c@ntus

The guy Taylor who came to #poi with all the bots left a while ago and we have returned to #poi.

I know that woody is on there sometimes but I am not really sure when (probably only when at work really).

Mark

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You have to have a special plaque before you can get surely with me. Otherwise you just have to grin and sit quietly.

it's the law. Ask any copper.

Meh

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
i sorry if i seem to come across mean, c@ntus, but i wasn't- honestly... tis jus the way i am... if you coudl hear me say it- u would understand
so all good...
still buddies? (well kinda, fer what we were to start off wit- jus... whatever... hehe. s'all good right?)

preambledmember
53 posts

Posted:
whoa - a topic on the irc room, freaky !

i gave up a while ago because it was so empty, i just idle'd lots and didn't accomplish anything.

might have to go back if things start picking up again

weird. i have made more posts in one day than the whole time i've been registered.