Forums > Help! > Can anyone do me a favour? Sorry, its about avatars... again

Login/Join to Participate

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
So, I have a picture of me spinning glo staff that I really like that a mate took with my camera phone... unfortunatley, I do not have the means of transferring it fron phone to computer.... could I send it to someone via text so they could send it to me via email so I can upload it?

Please?

PM me or post here.... thank you biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
does no one at your school have a laptop with IR on it...

or does a techer have one atht you can use?

Step (el-nombrie)

10,530 posts

Posted:
nope... no IR or bluetooth..... and no teacher either that I no of has the technilogical know how to do so shrug

you'd think someone would though, wouldn't you shrug

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
Written by:

nope... no IR or bluetooth.....

Shocked and appalled. What sort of back street slum of a school do you go to? eek

10,530 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Wellington College..... not so much of a backstreet slum... though some people here are total chavs and pikeys, so it aint far off wink

10,530 posts

Posted:
biggrin

Yes... got it sorted biggrin

There was a bloke with IR and bluetooth on his tablet pc.... lucky lad... so i got it sorted.

so huzzah, a nice poor quality picture in my gallery and a smaller version as my avatar biggrin

Cheers biggrin