Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > spinning in Gloucestershire anyone??????

Login/Join to Participate

pettsBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
need to find some spinners localy can teach single staff and show the beginings of poi and doubel staff

if u love it burn it wink wink

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
There is a thread on this in the meet others section... i live near Swindon and have friends in Cranham and Upton St L which i will be staying with soon... could meet up then? xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Anna-panannaThinking...
179 posts

Posted:
Yep, here is the thread you started before

[Old link]

Practice as if your hair was on fire...

VixenSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,276 posts

Posted:
Anna would u be interested in going to Glos if enough people were interested? its not that far! xxx

tHeReS gOoD aNd EvIl iN EaCh InDiViDuAl fIrE, iDeNtIfIeS nEeDs AnD fEeDs OuR dEsIrEs.

Anna-panannaThinking...
179 posts

Posted:
Well I'm at college in cirencester (which is in gloucestershire)...so we could do something there? I've actually finished now, and only go back for exams...but we could meet in the afternoon after one of my exams perhaps? There's some nice places in ciren...the amphitheatre, park, etc. I've got a few friends who are just getting into spinning who I'm sure would come along.

What do you think Petts? Is there anyone else out there who'd be interested?

Practice as if your hair was on fire...

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
I'm around the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire area briefly in 2 weeks and then for about a month in AUgust smile

Let me know if anything happens smile

syndiccellsGOLD Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi i live in Stroud with a mate who went to Ciren last year and we're both up for meeting poi people.
Anybody ending up in the Stroud area can feel free to meet us when we get back from uni and stuff around june 15.
You can email us at
thelastlight@hotmail.co.uk

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
I'm in Ciren, if anyone is neaby for a spin in the evenings? =]

I'm a nanny and a poi person (well, I attempt the latter!)