Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Beautiful Days Festival 19th - 23rd August

Login/Join to Participate

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
Hey, Just wondering whether anyone is going to be venturing down, (or even up or across for some of you!!!!) to Beautiful Days Festival. If you don't know go look Beautiful days festival

ubbrollsmile

Whatever happened to my green and pleasant land?

WarchildBRONZE Member
After 17 hrs i got the little beautie
340 posts

Posted:
I'll definatly be there. Gonna be working in the otter brewery beer tent. But hopefully wont be missing the likes of Dreadzone, A.D.F, Dib Dub sound system and the awesome Hybrid!!

I know plenty of poi poeple that'll be going so should be good fun.

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
There is already a thread for this
[Old link]
But, looking at it, its not got any useful info so this thread is probably better!

I want to go but i think, with limited funds i can only make one day....but which day!?!??!?! i can't decide!

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
i would be going, but this year im going to play biggrin tis cheaper and more jugggly

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Written by: .:star:.

There is already a thread for this

My bad, This was the first 1 i came across. redface

A wise man once told me, A friend will bail you outta jail, A great friend will be sitting beside you saying that was f**king awesome.

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
Sounds good, lots of poi whoo.

This is the first time i've been so dunno what to expect, cannot wait tho, i think it may of been my only saving grace when glasto finished and i had to go back to work that i knew this was only round the corner!!!!

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
10 days to go! 10 days to go! WOOOOOOOOOO! Only 10 days left till Beautiful Days!!!

*exited bouncing*

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
bounce2 bounce bounce2 bounce

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
6 more days poeple. Man i cant wait. Although i'll be spending most of my time working i still cant wait. Gonna be working the bar by the main stage. Found out last night its 80ft long. Thats 1 big ass bar!! So guys come over and ask for Jowah and we'll well meet up for a spin over the wkend.!!

Satsamember
45 posts

Posted:
Hello Darlin's
I'll be at beautiful Days too!!!
couldn't find other thread either.
Can't wait, it's gonna be ace...
Dreadzone,N.M.A., Rev Hammer i'm in hippie protesty music heaven
bounce bounce2 bounce
Hopefully meet up one afternoon
2 days to go!!!
bounce bounce2 bounce
im getting too excited gotta go xxx

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
If any1 wants to meet up for a spin, drink or anything over the weekend my tent will be the one under a pirates for hire flag, and if u want i'll pm my mob number so i can have some spinny friends wink

Will have to be today though as i'm heading down tomorrow and stopping in Taunton

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Ooooooooooo bounce

I wish i could come again this year. By far my favourite UK festival EVER biggrin Such a fantastic vibe - you guys are going to have a ball. Enjoy yourselves and have a boogie to Dreeadzone and Hybrid for me please......

I'm not even going to think about ADF. That is so thoroughly unfair that I can't quite bring myself to believe it. I am sure it will be awesome - I wish I could be in two places at once but it's PLAY for me this year. Hopefully next year there won't be such a tricky clash!

Anyway.
Love and hugs from the fairy - have a beautiful weekend and a perfect play for little absent me ubbrollsmile

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Just found out im working saturday night. That means im gonna be missing hybrid...noooooo!!! mad2 censored angry censored mad2 Talk about gutted. May have to pay (or bribe) some one to work for a couple hours. I cant stand the thought of missing that. But i do have time off to see Dreadzone and the mighty A.D.F. biggrin Quality!!

Aryth, Come to the beer tent opposite the main stage and look for a guy working with big curly hair, That'll be me (jowah). That goes for all of ya actually?! We'll sort out a mass HoP spinning session or something, or i'll just sell you cheap beer., beerchug

FnF... Shame you cant make it but I'll make sure we all have it large in your absence. And i hope your eye gets better soon. hug

Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
whooh...nearly the weekend now. im going too...you can spot me by the xtremely bright fluro green led-poi, and by the fact that at 32 i may well be the oldest poi-er there! S'gonna be great ...cant wait. Warchild - ill come and say hello (but not whilst hybrid is on ..ahem)

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Sorry Mel - 32 aint a patch on some of the poi-ers I taught last year wink biggrin You're but a young-un!

bounce

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Melemelmember
114 posts

Posted:
Ha...! Well, tis all good...feel much better now. Up til now the only way i can justify taking my poi to the local park is by saying that they belong to my son.. Obviously he doesnt get a look in and the other 'school mums' think im a crazed hippy nutter when i start spinning! (Ho-Hum, which i guess i am)

Tomorrows World isnt on anymore...Does that mean its tomorrow now?

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Written by: Melemel

Warchild - ill come and say hello (but not whilst hybrid is on ..ahem)

frown

Boo_BunnyBRONZE Member
Sparkely arty Mormon rainbow fairy
933 posts

Posted:
I shall definatly come and see you Warchild!
Maybe even when Hybrid is on (as ive never herd of them before, so i sant be missing anything)

Property of Fine_Rabid_Dog

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Well if i manage to get time off i'll take you and show you what you would of been missing. But if not i'll just give you one of these beerchug

ArythSILVER Member
in a beautiful daze....
134 posts

Posted:
Warchild i saw you man, but only just read this thread and realised it, cannot believe i missed out on cheap beer.

Was a quality festival, best one i've been to ever, really enjoyed myself, didn't get to play with fire as my girlfriend wouldn't let me at anypoint as she thought i was to wrecked to play and would probably set myself and anyone stupid enough to come close on fire!!! sigh.

Went to see Hybrid they were well good thanks 4 letting me know about them. whooo only another year to wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarchildBRONZE Member
340 posts

Posted:
Aryth man, It wouldn't of been cheap beer it would of been free beer.

What a mental wkend. I was just blown away by everything. Managed to see the end of hybrids set. Saw ADF, Dreadzone, Dub pistols. That was about it really. Worked the rest of the time. Man that bar got spanked. But what good fun.

Sorry to the 2 girls that came to see me friday whoever you were. Had a joint after work and completly forgot to make it back to the beer tent at 8.30. I had been up for 2 days so my brain was a little wired. Spent the whole wkend living off 2 hours sleep a morning before a 12 hour shift. Not the best idea but hey its a festival.

So looking forward to next year. From what i heard there trying to extend it to 15000 next year. We'll see what happens.

And hey to the guy i met saturday night. I know he's off this board but cant remember for the life of me what his name was. All i know was he was working for the medical team. Good to meet you bro. Same again next year. peace