Page:
AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ubbrollsmile
Hi guys,
here's a little post to let you all know about a little weekend down the irish countryside in early july put together by the collaborative efforts of all involved and me on the phoneo for hours on end
On July-9th-2005 in Birr Co.Offaly the Birr Theatre and Arts Centre will host the newest flip-flop production...a night to tell the grandkids about...its the
Flip-Flop Fantasmagoria -+-with scratchin sounds from DJs Deviant&Jimmy (3-deck showcase,Galway)-+-
-+-Acrobatics (Jambo brothers, East Africa)-+- Modern-Glo-Dance (as seen on Australian T.V.)-+-The slide show (a silent move juggling show from Te-Pooka's Ewan Colsell and Veronique Provencher)-+-Circudelic ('the new sheet' by Mariosa and Aengus,Galway+Denmark)-+-and whats this?...ACTUAL ROUTINES by the boys of Flip-Flop(Glo-Poi, 1&2Diabolos,and some staffisms perhaps)-+-JP on the DJ battling puppet(Canada)-+-all a\ved over with projection from Eyedrenalin ( last years audio-visuals for Aphex twin no-less!!)-+- all rounded off with a night of festivities including Games, a RENEGADE STAGE, and sounds into the night at the FF-AfterParty in an,as-yet undisclosed location...
So get your camping gear sorted and keep in touch with us for updates and booking details at flipflopproductions@hotmail.com
p.s tickets cost 12euros for jugglers spinners dancers and carnies of all descriptions, the parties free with food for sale, and the following day there'll be an open-circus-sunday in either the local park or the castle gardens with more music food and fun for all

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Lol. Not quite missus.

Flip (our Eimhin) is putting on a huge big show in a place called Birr, Co Offaly.

There's lots of really cool and wonderful things happening at it, and us Irishy lot are all meeting up for some camping and spinnage.

The usual then biggrin (only with added glitter and sparkle smile )

Tis gonna be great... see you all soon

Take care and safe travels
Clare x

Getting to the other side smile

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
Glitter and sparkle........so pretty sunny

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
IM LEAVING WORK IN 45 MINUTES !!!!1

CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKEND, IM GONNA BURST!!!! !!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bounce bounce2 bounce

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ewwwwwwww don't burst. That would be messy and would make your flip flops all sticky!

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
hey folks

had a wonderful time on the tai chi retreat in the south of france meditate all chi'ed up and full of zen biggrin

doubt if i'll be seeing you guys tonite, i'm at stansted airport waiting for my flight back to dublin, won't get back till about 7ish. will see you all tomorrow though, have a fun nite :hugs:

L xx

peace

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yeah and big greetings from Oz for this one, it sounds great!!!!

Hmm here we call flip-flops: thongs. Which is what some people call G-strings. SO then we call them pluggers

SO Y'all get PLUG HAPPY now!!!

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Soooo....how was it?

Wish i could have gone. Damn friends getting married. Down with that sort of thing wink

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

Fear-TineSILVER Member
enthusiast
227 posts

Posted:
It was great. What a show, everything the glow diablo, staff, acro and oh my god the contact juggling. (jaw still dropped)

Great show guys you really could not have done it much better.

Grow old but never grow up

761 posts

Posted:
it was fantasmatastic , i did burst, but i managed to contain myself fairly well. Newgabe... flip-flops are actually footwear
Non-Https Image Link
, kind of loose sandals, we call thongs thongs in ireland. biggrin

cant wait for next year's fantasmagoria.. which is different from a juggling convention for many reasons. the Eimhin factor was such a wonderful and welcoming man. and his mammy, giving lifts all over and giving up her garden to a bunch of random strangers. see you all again soon, and some even sooner! biggrin

Dr. F

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
I had a fantastic time ubbloco (dispite the 7hr drive down heehee) see you all soon grouphug

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Thanks Eimhin and all the performers for a great weekend... it was lovely to see you all again, and I'll be seeing you at Uber/Falmouth biggrin

Getting to the other side smile

imprettylikedrugskicking cucumbers constantly : )
160 posts

Posted:
Well DOne is all i can say, many thanks to eimhins family for their hospitality, and to Eimhin himself for orginising this MAMMoth of tasks, also thank you ronan for helping me get there, and same to you Barr.....I mean Dr. F...

ill see you alll soon hopefully... Cam.

P.s. A future note....Do NOT give the Jambo Brothers Alcohol. Elaine and BArry will be able to Back me up on this one wink smile

Today's subliminal thought is : " . ; ..." that is all.

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
heya,

what a very lovlely weekend. nice one Flip.

*bugjuicygratefullhug:

Please give your mum a big thankyou for driving us to the bus stop this morning. i really dont think we could have made it without her.

biggrin

Love is the law.

761 posts

Posted:
yeah cam, well jamal was ok, but ali, whew!!!

'I HAVE NO HATE, I LOVE EVRYONE.. . .LOVE IS ALL AROUND.. . I EVEN LOVE THE BUS PILOT!!!! SPREAD THE WORD, GOD IS LOVE.. .. I LOVE YOU.. .. NOW IM GOING TO STOP TALKING.... .. .. I LOVE THE BUS PILOT!!'

761 posts

Posted:
20 CHEERS FOR EIMHIN'S MUM!!!
HIP HIP..

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Hurrrraaaaayyy!
Nice one eimhin you pulled it off spectacularly hug . I must say I had an absolutely splendiferous weekend! Didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Nuala or Krissy so give out the hugs for me! What a sight that garden was filled with tents! And all those magical nooks and crannys....delightful smile
clap

A big whaheyfuckindeadly to all ye that made it down too! grouphug as always, lovely to see ye all!
see ye all soon

Ahhhh and you know it just wouldn't be a fantasmagoria if people weren't eating woodlice, falling off roofs....or....

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
ewwwwwwwwwwww i forgot about that ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
Written by: Ronopotamus

Ahhhh and you know it just wouldn't be a fantasmagoria if people weren't eating woodlice, falling off roofs....or....

....or smoking carrots ubblol

nice one eimhin hug

and more of hug these for your mum

see most of ye all in edinburgh this weekend bounce

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
thanks to everyone who came saw and was fantasmagorified! its been a great experience...nice one everyone!!

Page: