sureauenthusiast
224 posts

Posted:
I thought I'd start an official Lost Property thread.

If you've lost or found something at these events (which seems to be happening a lot lately) post it here!

Anyone lose a set of (3) juggling balls - red/green/blue/yellow ? They seem well loved/grubby. I have them in my safe keeping.

Jonathan I think also found 3 juggling balls - one green, one red, one orange, all very new looking.

MoonPixie's gorgeous purple blankie became a magic carpet and flew away at the Gooble Party. Anyone see it on the wind?

I think that's all for now...

"Be the Bunny"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
And don't forget my poi ?.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
you lost poi????

I found poi!!!

horah for lost and found!!!! biggrin bounce biggrin

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
I lost one of those fold out knife/pliers/screw driver/etc.. thingy's up in the carpark, before I even got to MoonFest!!
MoonPIxie - your screw driver is with Gabe for your retrieval (oopps and thanks!!)
So leaving your lovely country tomorrow. Been hanging with Dentrasssi (thanks bro, for having us stay and showing the Fire Crew and a very brief and tired hello to the jugglers down here in Sydney). But i'll be back in October/Nov, try to make it to the Adelaide meet - sounds great - good luck with all that.
Thanks to all for evrything - if you need anything in the UK or Europe just give me a PM
Peas

Feel the Flame
Phirenix