Forums > Other Toys > Fire whip - is it real? How to do it?

Login/Join to Participate

BekarPLATINUM Member
Best fire theatre of BY, PL and UA in 2007, Bychyna competition
54 posts

Posted:
Is it real to do Fire-Whip?

How to do it?

Where can i find information?

Thanks!

All the best,

Bekar

EDITED_BY: Bekar (1117506937)

Best Regards, Aliaksej <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bekar"</span> Burnosenka,<br />Fire and Medieval Theatre <span style="font-weight: bold"> "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre"</span> <br /> <br />e-mail: bekar@tut.by<br />phone: +375 29 5076263<br />Minsk, Belarus

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:
do you mean fire whip? if so then yes its possible but i dont do it. very dangerous.. very cool though.

if you do mean fire weep i think you would have to use a syringe to inject fuel into your tear ducts then possibly tape a pizo sparker (the clicker things from ovens and barbeque lighters) to the side of your head, really close to your eyes. then get someone to kick you really hard where all kicks hurt the most and then, and only then, you click the pizo sparker. this should make you fire weep. if not ask them to kick you again.

actually im not sure if pizo will light liquid fuel.. you may have to tape lit matches to the sides of the bridge of your nose...

i hope this helps wink

-ant

NOTE: the above was written in jest, i DO NOT advise trying the above fire weeping (duh)
EDITED_BY: The Fade (1117426271)

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

BekarPLATINUM Member
54 posts

Posted:
Thanks 8D

redface
Sorry for my english...
ubbcrying

I mean fire whip...

Best Regards, Aliaksej <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bekar"</span> Burnosenka,<br />Fire and Medieval Theatre <span style="font-weight: bold"> "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre"</span> <br /> <br />e-mail: bekar@tut.by<br />phone: +375 29 5076263<br />Minsk, Belarus

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
If you search for it in the past threads I'm sure you'll find tons of stuff on this subject. I do distinctly recall this subject being discussed many times a while back.

Jesus helps me trick people.

The FadeSILVER Member
fading happily....
212 posts

Posted:
sorry bekar, i didnt mean to make fun of your english. it was obvious what you meant so it was fine. i just like to play with silly ideas like fire crying.

hug

We walk light
Down the wires
Higher than weather baloons
Empty hearts on fire...

BekarPLATINUM Member
54 posts

Posted:
2 SickpuPpy
Thanks!.. I'll do my best...

2 The Fade
8=D That's OK. hug2
(but my english is really bad, shrug I mean...)
beerchug

Yours, Bekar.
Minsk. Belarus

robertsBRONZE Member
91 posts

Posted:
fire by riz has a video tape for sale on it i think. the company also sells fire whips. ive not seen the tape nor have i ever used their products but they're the only ones i know of selling a how to video on the subject. i think its called fire whip 101 or something like that.

if anyone orders Merlot, i'm leaving.

DR-DGOLD Member
8 posts

Posted:
The video from Riz is pretty much a waste of time exept if your an absolute beginner with fire in general as it is mostly about fire safety... sorry Riz smile

But Riz'es whips is really great and of very good quality, so order one and get cracking. Just start your trainning with lots of protection on all bodyparts and eyes!

Catch you on the flipside funnyman biggrin

To crimson hell or soar angelic
just take a pinch of the psychedelic.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Riz is working on a advanced one as well.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Pixel74BRONZE Member
17 posts

Posted:
As stated in other whip threads, Fireninja got some pics/movies and instructions....and yes, whips are REALY dangrous and cool (somehow those two are conected me thinks) but you could end up with a huge fireball in the face....make sure you practice alot without fire...and wear safty gear, and DO NOT do it alone the first time(s).

earthdragonMember
62 posts

Posted:
oooooooo whips that soundes sooo cool bounce ill have to check in to that but for now ill master poi frist