Forums > Social Chat > I smell like a foot (part II)

Login/Join to Participate

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:

So guess what happened last night? Well, first of all, after work I went home to get showered and changed (best shower EVER!!) then headed back to Sucksbridge to meet some work mates. Did a few shots, drank some vodka and settled in, in the pub where we'd stay all night.

My mates girlfriend was coming on to me (and if it were a few years ago I would have said "okay then") but I kept saying nope. Baring in mind I was supposed to be staying at their gaff! But I was too busy trying to get to know her mate. I think we might have snogged, I can't remember but I DID drag her up on to the dance floor and embarrassed myself - which is always good. Drank more, "danced" more and then we left. We all went back to this guys house to collect our debris (jackets and stuff) and then my mate and his missus got in to a cab without me - leaving me stranded with three of his friends!?

We ended up going in to Sucksbridge for kebab and abuse. I went in to a phone box to call my work mates missus and when I came out, Boys 2 Men (not actually Boys 2 Men but a group of guys who thought they were) were hitting on the two girls. The other guy I was with, pretended to be with one of the gals and the other one came over stuck her arm around me (I didn't know what was going on at this point) but I scha-moovely slipped in to character and went along with it. The same thing happened when I went in to the NEXT phone box! ubbloco

So, me and this other guy walked the two girls home and carried on (for what seemed like days!) to find a cab firm. Then I saw a girl I knew so was talking to her when a fight broke out - me being me, jumped straight in (this guy had this bird by the neck!!!!) and I got in the middle and broke them up and really thought the guy was going to smash me up! But he didn't?! Anyway, I managed to diffuse the situation....Then I turn around and the strangers I'd been with were gone!! I was officially alone! And just to cap it off, I get caught in some random cross fire of punches as another fight kicks off. This time, I decide that I'm not a super hero, and jumped in to the first car that came along.

Anyway, get a text from my work mates missus with half the address - the cabbie drops me off and pulls away pretty sharpish leaving me stranded in Iver Heath and without any money, phone (I had no credit), jacket and plot! I decide to look for a phone! I walked for HOURS! (Well, an hour actually lol) and didn't find a phone! So, I found a spot where two houses met to form sort of a triangle AND that wasn't on grass, lay down and slept for an hour (until it got light) then I went and knocked on someone's door and begged them to let me use their phone to call a cab! £30!?!? Knocked!

I got to mine and realised "D'oh! I don't have my keys do I? Where are they? In my jacket! So I had to walk to my brothers house, get him up and ask if I could kip on his sofa (which was okay!) but then I got a phone call at 09:00 from my boss (I'm supposed to start work at 08:00) so Oops!

Still in the same clothes (again) and once again, smelling like a foot! This time, I had nothing to do with it!

ubbloco

All in all, I'd say I was a fucensoreding liability!

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
ubblol ahh fun times...

899 posts

Posted:
We all have good rhymes (digga digga digga)

Just woke up from my snooze at lunch. I stuck two chairs together to make a bed - much more comfier than the pavement ubbloco

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
You, sir, are a nutjob.

Of course, I mean that in the nicest sense possible.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
wow

thats all ive got

Kangaroo Island eh? I hear that place is really hopping!

899 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Cuck-oo

It's okay though,I DO carry my toothbrush with me every time I go out. Some people think it's in case I pull (right Spacey?) but then later find out it's for the above reason!

It's not big, it's not clever but it sure is hella funny to be me. ubblol

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
Hey matey, have you ever heard of livejournal?

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

DragonFuryBRONZE Member
Draco Iracundia
784 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a good night out. cept for the walking part.

Do we sleep when we die?

ParafinfairySILVER Member
old hand
845 posts

Posted:
ubblol Thats a very funny story!

Slicing the Loaf as we speak.

I need it..... Trust me!

BumfroIts a bum with an afro...
223 posts

Posted:
Hahahah,
Those are the good times.... had one on friday night smile

Racism is a weapon of mass destruction

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
ubblol

Oh wow, you know all about the perils of Sucksbridge too! I thought I was the only one! I live among these assholes here. I tend to stay at home after dark so I don't get chatted up by w*nkers outside phone boxes. Or punched randomly

hug to you for understanding the sheer suckiness of Sucksbridge. You're very, very lucky you do not have to live here.

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

899 posts

Posted:

I live in sunny ol' Ruislip - used to work in the Minger House in Beast-cote and often ended up in Grotford. But alas, I have since found the light and have departed said establishment, and try not to frequent the above areas of the night. It's not safe out there!

Do you reside in Sucksbridge Tea Fairy? I work in Hillingdon

The Tea FairySILVER Member
old hand
853 posts

Posted:
Yes! Well, I've managed to scoot along towards Cowley/West Drayton way. It's a bit nicer, but I'm moving house again in a few months so who knows where i'll end up.

You work in Hillingdon? Where/what/why? I work in Harlington Hospice at present. I'm at uni at Brunel y'see, so I can't run away for another year.

Incidentally, is Ruislip a nicer place to live? I went to Ickenham for the first time last week, it looks really posh! They have verandas and balconies on their houses! eek

Idolized by Aurinoko

Take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind....

Bob Dylan

899 posts

Posted:

Ruislip = generic

There's nothing special where I live in Ruislip - except on Kings Road where all the million billion pound houses are!

Although, I have the biggest green for poi downstairs (we're going to give fire dancing down there sometime soon) which will either impress or picensoredss off the neighbours tee hee.