Forums > Social Chat > Two Libras Go Out for the Night

Login/Join to Participate

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Sounds like the beginning to a bad joke doesn't it? In all reality, it is what happens every time my friend and I go out. I was laughing so hard tonite over it....

We are trying to make plans to go out, and for those who don't know...the absolute stereotypical libra trait is indecisiveness...we need balance so choosing upsets the balance. Anyway we figure we will go to a movie and then out for coffee and something sweet. No problems!

We look at the movie listings...there are three we can agree on...one romance, one comedy, one horror. Neither of us is really sure what we want to see, just that we both want to get out. We are going to debate for 15 minutes when we get there and then do eeny-meeny to chose. It's what we always do lol. Same will happen over drinks for the movie.
Then we will attempt to decide over this place or that place for coffee and sweets. And once we get there I will bet hens to chickens that neither of us will order coffee and we will both order something other than what we mentioned earlier in the night (mine right now is ice cream!). ubblol

I think it should be a crime or a sitcom for two or more libras to get together because, to me, it is one of the funniest stupid things around. I've seen laaaarge groups of people make decisions quicker than he and I do!
We really must look like totally apathetic idiots but truth is we *do* care, we just can't decide! ubbloco

Sorry...has me chuckling. I need to go get ready now.
Gee...I wonder what I'll wear wink

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

roarfireSILVER Member
comfortably numb
2,676 posts

Posted:
I completely understand this!

Because I'm a Libra too. tongue

.All things are beautiful if we take the time to look.

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Oh yes! Libra represent!

I know this madness. The libra propencity toward excess, and the ability to appear cooler than everyone else, yet in reality be just an excentric dork, lol.

When Libras get together it either spells pure genious, or total distruction.

Though, it does depend somewhat on if they are September libras or October libras...

Jesus helps me trick people.

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
My girl friend, her best friend, her sister, AND her mother are all Libras.

Nuff said... smile

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Yay for girls nights out!

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
bounce im a libra! but i usually tend to tell everyone what were gonna do then we do it hehehe, but they do end up as good night....... ubbangel

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Pele, I can totally relate as we share the same b-day. I've had that very same problem with a couple of ex's of mine as well, and boy can it get interesting at times. I sooo wish I could just reach a quick decision at times too.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
I agree as im also a libra,

was going to type something helpfull but i just cant decide if i should or not............

rolleyes

Thanks for making me laugh tho smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Strugz...that was soooo funny!

For menus I tend to close my eyes and point, and if it is something I don't like then I am forced to make a quick decision. lol

Spritie, we should get together for our birthday sometime! Mwahahahaaha ubblol

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i'm a leo...... i just get stuck in!!!! food, drink and events you name it i'll have fun ubblol

strugz.. i love your avatar!!!!! is that you???

mad as!!!!

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
my favorite phrase to my gf (her most hated) is...
"whatever u want darling"

it really does not bother me... as long as there are no options! i normally dont think about it.. if it's going out.. then it's to the first place that pops into my head... otherwise it's a matter of drive around and go to the first place that catches my eye!

libra rocks!

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!