Forums > Social Chat > I smell like a foot because....

Login/Join to Participate

Sir Nuggit....is a liability
899 posts

Posted:
Well I haven't had such a random night since the night I slept in a cupboard in a pub!

Big thanks to Spacey for adding a little life to an otherwise dead day.

We met up at Great Portland Street (late!) and headed to the pub for a swift 'get to know you and suss you out' pint before heading over to Regents Park.

Started our spin-off (with my handful of tricks Vs Stace's full repertoire) and got down with our bad selves to (Hybrid I think - Stace??). All was going well until Stace threw her poi directly at me, but my cat like reflexes enabled me to move out the way Matrix style (not at all, I actually just stood and looked on lol).

Then we saw a couple of coppers who we were going to ask "can you really wee in a coppers helmet if you're pregnant?" And try it out - but they drove off. D'oh!

Some poor sods bag fell away and all the contents spewed out EVERYWHERE! Like an admin explosion, but we couldn't help but laugh (slyly of course). We carried on for a bit but then the pub beckoned (and the loos!) and as we were packing up, we got freaked out by some dude on his bike (by this time it's dark).

Back at the pub for another swifty but then "time gentlemen please!" :argh:

"Do you want to find another pub?" Stace says....

"I dunno, it's getting late." I reply

"Oh go on." Actually, it didn't go quite like that: Ee both decided 23:00 wasn't the kind of time to be headed home and as we were in good company, we thought "what the hell? One more won't hurt."

I took us on what seemed like a proper quest for more beer! We were stood in the middle of two bars in Soho unable to pick which one to go in. We'll have to agree to disagree who's idea it was but we went in to Freedom.

"Ummm, Pat are you sure you want to be in here? It looks a bit funny" Says Stace grinning.

"Yeah it looks alright" I say, oblivious.

It wasn't until we'd got our drinks and looked around properly, I realised we had strayed in to a gay bar gay bar.

Probably the most expensive drinks (I was hoping for gold plated glasses rather than frosted glass wink ) but nothing on Earth could prepare us for the onslaught of disco balls downstairs! Oh, and pole-dancing.

What have I missed out? Ummm, the dodgy toilets, oh and the free sarnies on the way home "quick run" says Stace, quickly followed by two wobbly pairs of legs running down Shaftsbury Avenue. (in all fairness, we did wait for ages but the dude just didn't want our money!?)

The night bus home was interesting but all in all, I think I may have met my match.

Bring it on Stace, I look forward to opening up a can of whoop ass on ya because I was holding back last night (on account of being polite) but it's a good job I have no feelings to hurt ubbloco

It's all about being late with a good reason (even if you can't tell anyone ubblol) and having the will power to say "no, that's not a good idea" ubblol

I had a wicked night and look forward to more of the same, if they let us out again that is!

Pull my pin out, roll me in to a room and see what happens ubbloco

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
it was! im still drunk beerchug (dont try this at home kids)
so work today is an experience i can tell you

thanks pat your legend, but next time your late remenber to 'jog on' ubblol

bounce

i forgot about the sarnie bit, i have the other half for my lunch today - they were bloody big sarnies i can tell you, but yummy too.

see you soon for more of the same madness and mayhem

hug kiss

ps, wasnt that a lovelly thong?

pps do you think it was a man or a woman?

"I dont want no fatty bumbum, i want a lean mean shagging machine" anon

"I'm sweet and wholesome with a little bit of filth thrown in"

What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
i slept in cupboard once..in a pile of biscuit crumbs?! really!!

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
nice!

you know something about sleeping in cubbords dont you nuggit?

oh and you smell like a foot because your a dirty stop out!
and cause your a smelly boy, but at least you have nice clean teeth eh?!

Dressed in BlackBRONZE Member
A Fire Inside
191 posts

Posted:
ubblol

::: I LiKe pLeAsUrE sPiKeD wItH pAiN - MuSiC iS mY aErOpLaNe :::

899 posts

Posted:
*ponders* They were big ol' sarnies! Shame half of one was dropped wink

I'm not sure about the whole he-she situation, but it made for an interesting twist lol.

Why DO girls do that? I mean if a girl is attractive then they can proably get away with wearing a chavsuit (niiice) but why do (sticks on PC hat) not-so-attractive girls who clearly require more elastic in said garment than the entire British swimming team eek

All good fun - when's next? Next time, it's all about jumping on a rickshaw wink

899 posts

Posted:
Champion cupboard inspector wink

See ALWAYS carry a toothbrush around with you, you never know when you're going to be accosted eek

Me = Ewwwwwww I'm offended by my own smell! I'm going to go bath in pond at lunch to get rid of the ol' betty swallox!!

I haven't looked forward to bath as much since Reading festival smile

spaceySILVER Member
mischeivious pixie
291 posts

Posted:
you need one (a bath tat is), i can smell you from here! *holds nose and pulls face*

nana

ive never been on a rickshaw...when can we go on one? they look like fun!

i didnt accost you, you were being a gent and making sure i got home ok, although, its probably a good job you came with me as god knows where you would have ended up! ubbloco

loki.c1687SILVER Member
addict
546 posts

Posted:
ill be coming on the next on if its gona be that fun
mike.c

Rules and responsibities:
These are the ties that bind us.
We do what we do,because of who we are.
If we did otherwise,we would not be ourselves.
I will do what i have to do
And i will do what i must..