• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > fire spinning for charity at the tbmc in dublin

Login/Join to Participate

doctor_fandango
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

doctor_fandango

co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.

Total posts: 761
Posted:spinning and drumming to raise money for an indian aid organisation. free entry to the music session after, featuring damn junky dee jays, warlords of pez, james guilmartin & many others.

sory about the late notice, btu i only just found the forum location.
see you there!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

Delete Topic

ado-p
GOLD Member since May 2004

ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Total posts: 3882
Posted:frown

i cant come

sounds like it will be the usual blast of fun though smile

a

Love is the law.

Delete

ado-p
GOLD Member since May 2004

ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Total posts: 3882
Posted:BARRY!!!

hug

was wondering who you were

biggrin

Love is the law.

Delete

Faberg
GOLD Member since Aug 2003

veteran

Total posts: 1459
Posted:mmm.... sorry barry, doubt if i can make it. but i've sent your text on to a few peeps and the same text's been sent back to me by a few others, so it's definitely doing the rounds alright. i'm sure there'll be a few peeps there.

hug

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

Delete