Page:
Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Does anyone else hate this show?

I hate it.. its right up there with hollyoaks and the crazy frog angry

thoughts?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PyroWill

Written by: TinklePants

Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

Written by: TinklePants

Written by: simian

Written by: The Tea Fairy

BBLB (Why? What's the point?!)

keeping Dermot O'Leary off the streets?

But dermots sooooo sexy biggrin

You have a very skewed opinion of "sexy". Linda, Dermot...

Do trolls feature heavily on your list as well?

rolleyes

but Dermot is the sex!!! ask any housewifey person who lives with a troll..... smile

ubblol

good point!! I think even a random stroll through my msn recieved files makes dermot sexy ey tink;)

I always liked Dermy though. you still have that pic of Shrek? um why? to remind yourself that he was punching above his belt? lol biggrin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
 Written by: coleman

Written by: ravehead

aimée

confused

elle s'appelle jem, non?

i don't have a tv in my house ubbangel

it stops me wasting my time watching stuff like bb.

if did i had a tv, i'd be completely addicted to watching annoying and very likely, stupid people living on a television once again.

throw away your tv - do more poi biggrin

cole. x

Thats what I was thinking ubblol
Well my tv that is probably getting old has almost died so thats a start smile

(You turn it on and the volume lives on an antisocial high volume that cannot be turned down, and for some odd reason it was around the same time my digibox stopped working, along with my housemates digibox confused)I think its a sign ubblol)

I wonder how I can get my mum to quit bb......................well I have started her on juggling ..........:D

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
I dont know why i still have it, might aswell delete it, hesnot worth the kilobytes wink

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
lol will smile

imogens accent is so like mine and LMSP's. I cringe when i hear her speak. them i do my gog (north walian) accent...
"have yoo got ahny af thows lahvly belgian chuclats?"
lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
Mmmm... Welsh accents... ubblove

in fact, all accents apart fom english... ubblove

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

artindorilmember
117 posts

Posted:
oh gods not bb again ... someone shoot me now before the whole of the uk turns into a bunch of mindless zombies who seem to only talk about bb.

As you can see I really can't stand this show, nothing personal against those who like it. I just find it bout as exiting as watching paint dry.

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol i love this........when ever someone starts a thread about BB the amount of people that post " i hate it, won't watch it" yeah ok thats your view but WHY post in a thread about a subject you don't like ubblol

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
'Cos its a satement of opinion?

That's very much like saying "what's the point in saying you don't like something?".

And besides, I started this thread bitching about it, saying I hate it and never watch it. surely its ok to follow that trend?

umm

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

7,193 posts

Posted:
watching last night and was appalled that when the welsh lad in the red shorts told the UK born, Scottish pakistani bloke, " look mate i don't like you constantly touching me" he was met with being a homophobe, i'm sorry but i side with the welsh lad, i don't mind anyone but un welcomed touching is an invasion of personal space.

he was basically told, "i'm not going to change, this is who i am and i'm not going to stop touching you"

sorry but that guy needs a slap, what if it was a girl?? he would be hauled into court, put on the sex offenders register and shut in prison.

that and he never bloody stops crying/acting up to the cameras, sulking because he can't get his own way

Flowamember
43 posts

Posted:
i wasnt going to watch this years bb but after just a few days ive been sucked into the vouyerism once again!! the way i see it, if you love it or hate it its still a great talking point. shebazz has inspired much shouting at the telly and I looove canadian richard he is officially on my uncle wishlist. Its getting quite long now i think i'll have to laminate it and start an aunty wishlist ubbrollsmile

I LOVE MY BRICK!!!

7,193 posts

Posted:
ubblol it's a good job " bonnnioyyyyyyy" bonny dosen't speak much...................her voice to me is like using a cheese grater for toilet roll (painfull)

my vote is on pete to win ubblol how funny would that be, the live final and he go's off on one and starts swearing his head off ubblol the guy is a legend

speaking of bonnie (ruff looking tubby chav geeza bird)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003230001-2006230452,,00.html

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
well i love big brother watching poeple lose all sence of reality, and act like mupits for 13 weeks.

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

7,193 posts

Posted:
 Written by: pitman

well i love big brother watching poeple lose all sence of reality, and act like mupits for 13 weeks.

biggrin great aint it ubblol i just like seeing them break down and spazz out ubblol

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
 Written by: ravehead

Written by: pitman

biggrin great aint it ubblol i just like seeing them break down and spazz out ubblol

thank you, i think its only me and you who enjoy good tv biggrin

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

7,193 posts

Posted:
i mean come on, as the average voter.................. you would try to keep the person in that is freaking out, breaking up the group, anything that will have a negative impact won't be voted out. everyone know's they're knobheads for going in there so they will make them suffer as much as possible ubblol

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
I want all the knobheads to stay in....that way they will annoy everyone else and make it more interesting for the whole time.

I swear though if I ever meet Shabaz in real life I will be slapping him upside the head!!!

The guy is a censored censored censored

TheSilverShadowBRONZE Member
Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
by the look of that Shabaz last night he doesn't look like he'll last much longer. Looked like he was having some kind of breakdown hiding all the food round the house muttering about himself.

"Do you know what the Phantom is??"
--------------

afghan_bingoSILVER Member
116 posts

Posted:
shabaz said something about wanting people to know he is alive, now i know hes alives i want him dead.

i seriously wouldnt pause for a second before smacking his effeminate face in with a claw hammer.
he is the only racist homophobe in the house, which is kind of ironic.
kill him right now, and pete should win, hes phat

we were somewhere near barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Someone should tell him that if he is 'only acting' then people will only tolerate being treated as an audience for so long...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
well Shahspaz left yesterday.... biggrin

And now we know why Pete's called "perfect Pete" (antics in the pool wink ) ubblol

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
 Written by: coleman

throw away your tv - do more poi biggrin

Listen to this man!

He speaks wise words!!! biggrin

See I do have a TV, but i think the last time i watched it was at the last Falmouth meet when we all bindled back to mine to watch a certain DVD wink

Went over to mums the other night and she was watching it, and i physically found it hard to watch.So much so that i went home and did some drumming instead.

I think if I'd stayed i would have slaughtered the first thing that came near me.

Big brother is bad!!!! frown

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
maus - i gotta make my tv license worth it. Get my years worth of tv for 13 weeks smile
work it baby lol oh yeah!

mausBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,191 posts

Posted:
Yeah i suppose....i don't have to pay it so it doesn't really bother me! tongue

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
'Certain DVD'?

I'm thinking it features lots of scantily clad males playing with balls and staffs?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

TinklePantsGOLD Member
4,219 posts

Posted:
Dave, isnt that called "Falmouth uncut?" lol

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
ubblol Where can one purchase that dvd? ubbangel

Big bro is top notch at the mo. And as much as I hate shabaz... and he does ask for one HOOOGE slap... the house mates got bad by locking him out, stealing his clothes etc. Ah well. he's gone now. Fingers crossed they bring back someone equally annoying...

solar_bearSILVER Member
journeyman
78 posts

Posted:
Why do Al-Qaeda hate us and our society so much? Just watch Big Brother - it will tell you everything you need to know. That program sickens me, it really does mad2 mad mad2

Written by:

Big Brother 'must stop exploiting the vulnerable'

A leading mental health charity has branded Channel 4 irresponsible... and criticise Channel 4 for its treatment of mental health issues on the show, accusing Big Brother bosses of "exploiting vulnerable people."

Celia Richardson, spokeswoman for the Mental Health Foundation, said the charity has been inundated with calls from the public...

"We've had a number of comments... The majority of people have said that these TV shows are exploiting vulnerable people...

..."If people do have mental health problems in real life they do get stigmatised and what seems to be happening is they are turning up more and more on reality television shows where they are put under immense pressure"

The Tourette Syndrome Association said it was swamped with complaints from parents and care workers concerned that the reality TV show might lead to those with the condition - particularly children - being mocked and bullied.

Full story here... - Daily Mail

See also: Charity makes Big Brother complaint - Guardian Unlimited

Written by:

Theatre of cruelty

On last night's least appropriately titled TV programme - Big Brother's Big Brain - Dermot O'Leary grilled a series of passing experts on the psychology of series seven's housemates...

Yet, as Dermot and his panel ploughed through the freeze frames and slow motion clips... they could find little to concern them about Shahbaz. His rolling eyes were held up for the amusement... whilst his inappropriate touching and feeling was all part of the show... it is unlikely that he will gain anything positive from the experience.

...A freak in his own lifetime is now a national laughing stock - and unlike Jade Goody before him, Shahbaz has just enough of a brain to realise what is happening...

...In the early days of reality TV, resident psychologists acknowledged the potential conflict between their responsibilities to two sets of clients, the producers and the participants. Today's psychologists feel no apparent responsibility towards the housemates whatsoever... Simply by turning up to talk rubbish on Big Brother's Big Brain, these professionals collude in the housemates' degradation...

...Shahbaz wailed... that he would happily exchange the Big Brother house for his own little council house. When those are someone's only options, it hardly seems fair to blame them for being caught between the rock of exhibitionism and the hard place of social exclusion.

Criticising Big Brother seems to have become an ineffectual exercise in moral pedantry... Yes, it's electrifying - but then so was a visit to Bedlam. Big Brother will only have any moral credibility when the producers, presenters and psychologists themselves go in front of the cameras for 14 weeks...

Full article... - Guardian Unlimited

That last article hits the nail on the head for me. When BB first started up, yes, it was a unique moment in TV history and yes, there were some faintly credible "scientific" justifications behind its screening. Gradually it's been turned into nothing other than a manipulative freak show; "a visit to Bedlam", as the writer put it, where the debris created by our sick society is goaded, tormented and paraded for the amusement and self-satisfaction of the plebs.

Why should we care about the erosion of democracy, liberty and privacy, or the coming abolition of trial by jury? Look at that weirdo on the telly - ha ha ha, what a nutter! ubbloco

frown

It may stop, but it never ends.

AsenaGOLD Member
What a Bummer
3,224 posts

Posted:
Pete has an amaaazing personality, he was the only one to have stuck up for Shabaz, and loads have people have seen that. Doubt they'll be rippin it out of him. I quite admire the guy.

As for shabaz, Theatre of cruelty? He wasnt forced in their against his will? He did actually volunteer for the program, and his nature has had some compelling viewing, which is the idea of a TV show rolleyes

I'm a BB addict, and if I was in the house I would have been sick of shabaz and his attitude. Watching some of the live (and not just what BB wants to show at 9 o'clock (yes I have no life ubblol )) his behaviour would offend most people. Like richard said, its pathetic how he turns everything negative against him to be because he is gay or has an asian heritage. No mate, its because you are a censored ... Funny how richard manages to be gay and not a censored and how Nadia, who I dont think was a white english female confused won big brother. Its really Shabaz whos the moron, not the producers.

Oh and lastly, if you don't like it, you dont HAVE to watch it. I'm sure you could be doing something else with you time. smile

And if there are anymore COMPLAINTS, do it in discussion, chat is sposed to be light hearted and funnnny..... angry

On that note, check out all the 'romance' in the house, i think pete and lisa sooo need to get it on when they get out the house smile Pete digs lisa and well, lisa likes what she sees when he pulled down his kegs the other night in the pool ubblol biggrin

7,193 posts

Posted:
i was watching it the other night when pete was trying to explane what a k-hole is like (but they cut the best bits) you could see the rest of the house mates where like eek

i can't say i've been in a k-hole yet (touch wood) but i've seen some people go through it and the only way out is to hold on tight and enjoy the ride biggrin

MedusaSILVER Member
veteran
1,433 posts

Posted:
k-hole...I think I missed that. And have no idea what it is...

Page: