• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Social Chat > i becoming a poi addict.....& Levithan/ Destination anyone?

Login/Join to Participate

KT

Total posts: 54
Posted:hey people, anyone out there go to Levithan on Saturday night @ the civic? (Christchurch) If you did you might have seen some crazi chic spining pois like no tomorrow, (me)it was an awesome experience, all i remember is looking at my watch and it was one and then having a spin on the light pois and looking at my watch and it was four, time flies when youre having fun it was great, i couldnt stop!!! loved it, im an addict...and i dont need help!what really pissed me off was the people who just walked straight into me, i dont think they realised how much they can cain you....but id just get going *yay* and then they waltz on into me get smacked in the head and waltz on off again(in a daze of course) it wasnt good.....i was minding my own business making a space and making sure no one was around that would get hit, but yeah....you get that i guessVery sore arms & wrists on Sunday..............tiger balm man its Great....recommend it to anyone! ive just talked a load of crap, wickid.Also did anyone go to Destination? spose not many CHCH people in here though is there? sweet....happi twirling ppl...luff KT

Delete Topic

Posted:hey,Always good to hear about keen twirlers...I'm from Australia, and I was wondering how I might find out about Trance parties in NZ? especially outdoors psy-trance doof style ones
Non-Https Image Link
I love to twirl, and so I know I will journey to NZ at some stage to see the home of Poi (no offence Malcolm
Non-Https Image Link
myself.Most ppl here are addicts...I can fully understand your frustrations about the ppl walking into you...my gf is always freaked by near misses we have...I'm a bit over it, a good whack on the melon with my poi ought to make the stoopid ppl more sensitive to their environment...
Non-Https Image Link
anyhow - welcome!Josh

Delete

KT

Total posts: 54
Posted:i usually twirl fire not beaming poi's, so i had a great buzz on sat, sort of first time with B-poi and i coulndt put them down......i miss the sound of fire when i use B P's though......but yeah the NZ party scene is pretty good, theres a few good outdoor gigs here and there, im not a trance girl myself, prefer drum and bass, specially to twirl to its a buzz. But most raves (hate that word) have 3 or 4 zones so theres a variety of sound to cater for everyone......ie D'n'B, trance, house, hip hop, ambient style blah blah, get the pic, its all good though...it's a pretty good scene in NZ, even better in Christchurch........definitly cruise this way sometime in the future, you'll love it! :P

Delete