• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Bare with me Poeple..i just had a vision....

Login/Join to Participate

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:i was thinking last night lying in bed....I like to draw, and i fancy myself an artist, but i cannot paint for shit! I thought of an awesome painting!! I would say acrylic on canvas. Any painters outthere i would love to see something like this.Background is outer space...a few planets at different depths and distances..In the center is a God-like figure..ya know with the long robe(light mystical blue colored) long white hair, and beard...(ready for this?).....twirling a set of suns..one red and one yellow..Flames going everywhich way..anyway, i thought that was pretty cool. I might try to draw that up, but paint with vibrant colors would look oh so much better...God didnt rest on the fourth day, he was twirling...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete Topic

Posted:Hey sup,thats a pretty nice picture you paint on my mind...would make a LURVELY background image for my desktop...especially if it were done in that biblical style...ala MichaelAngelo (or whoever did the sistine chapel)
Non-Https Image Link
Make it look really old, like an original scripture
Non-Https Image Link
Josh

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:im telling ya..it would be Bad -ass!!my discription doesnt do the image in my head justice..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

- Mark Twain

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:SUPERMAN=super ideas :Pdude i'm an artist. (i do art at college and paint U.V banners for clubs).I'd be happy to paint the picture if you e-mail it me!!! the address is fubar_37@hotmail.com(also sent us notes on size of canvas etc)-------------
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

emptyset

Total posts: 98
Posted:cool and stuff just one thing wrong. God suposidly (sp?) rested on the 7th day not the 4th. sorry for being a nerd------------------bring light into the night

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Delete

Superman

Superman

Posted:Damn...im goin got hell fo that one
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

- Mark Twain

Delete