Forums > Social Chat > These people are definitely not Jedi, nor fire saftey conscious

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
This is a quite unbelievable story- a guy and a girl (20 and 17 respectively) made mock light sabres out of flourescent tubes filled with petrol. With cameras rolling the promptly LIT the tubes, resulting in an explosion and the pair of them being severely injured (both reported to be in a critical condition). HOW do people not realise how dangerous this stuff is?

Read the full story

HERE

SocksBRONZE Member
Arf! Can I have a biscut?
288 posts

Posted:
I don't hate people.

Just stupid people.

I'm weird. Just work through that and we'll all be fine.

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
My best mate is a manager of a cinema, and one day one of his employees came in crying her eyes out.. apparently she phoned the ambulance for this. She didn't know what gender they were even, and they were just screaming..

So unbelievably horrible. Although undeniably stupid.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

NadishomeLiving life to the full!
177 posts

Posted:
Did they pay attention in science lessons? Even i who didnt do extremely well in sceince know that that was a really really really stupid thing to do!

Life is short!
So lets leave a mark,
for people to remember!

FathomSILVER Member
103 posts

Posted:
Written by: DoktorSkell

Petrol.
Drives our cars. and cleanses our gene pool

hehe

BWAHHHHAHAHAHA!!!

hah ubblol

Sorry but that made me laugh!
Anyways did anyone else think "here's your sign..."

Kangaroo Island eh? I hear that place is really hopping!

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
nearly all gone- It sounds like a pretty sick irony that the real life scene actually emulated one of the crucial scenes from the film they were trying to re-enact so keenly. What a horrible thing for anyone to have experienced so needlessly.

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Let's hope they don't have to wear big black breathing masks etc for the rest of their lives.

Or that they have a rest of their lives.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

Page: