• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 123
Ronopotamus
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

Ronopotamus

addict

Total posts: 412
Posted:Galway juggling convention just a couple of weekends away so write it on your calenders, foreheads and dogs! ubbrollsmile Always a deadly convention so all ye not so irish people check out some cheap ryanair tickets and get yer [censored] over here.
Check out more info at:
juggle http://www.get.to/circudelic/
weavesmiley
Looking forward to a delightful weekend and a bit of a warmup to when UK spinners (and hopefully the rest of the world) come for a weekend of spinnytwirlyjuggly gooness at Tara grouphug ( Tara weekend

Hope to see ye all there!
Ronan bounce2 bounce bounce2

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

Delete Topic

mo-seph

mo-seph

enthusiast

Total posts: 524
Posted:Cheers for the photos, miss _of_poi.

If anyone has any of the blindfold-contact-staff-gladiators, I'd love to see that smile

Cheers to everyone who organdised it, and everyone who did amusing, impressive and silly things...

I'm sure I'll be back to ireland now that I've figured out where it is and I know what a good bunch there is over there...

biggrin biggrin biggrin

monkeys ate my brain

Delete

milka

journeyman

Total posts: 89
Posted:More photos to come soon wink

Delete

milka

journeyman

Total posts: 89

doctor_fandango
GOLD Member since Jul 2004

doctor_fandango

co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.

Total posts: 761
Posted:fantastic pics milka, thanks a million!

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

Delete

Page: 123