Page:
RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
Galway juggling convention just a couple of weekends away so write it on your calenders, foreheads and dogs! ubbrollsmile Always a deadly convention so all ye not so irish people check out some cheap ryanair tickets and get yer [censored] over here.
Check out more info at:
juggle https://www.get.to/circudelic/
weavesmiley
Looking forward to a delightful weekend and a bit of a warmup to when UK spinners (and hopefully the rest of the world) come for a weekend of spinnytwirlyjuggly gooness at Tara grouphug ( [Old link]

Hope to see ye all there!
Ronan bounce2 bounce bounce2

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
yes! yes! yes! yes! biggrin

and i'm bringing half of dublin with me ubbrollsmile

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
raaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

See you there smile

Love is the law.

CloudscapeSILVER Member
62 posts

Posted:
I'm actually going to a stag do in Galway that weekend - I'll be around but probably incapacitated!!

Remember what the doormouse said

imprettylikedrugskicking cucumbers constantly : )
160 posts

Posted:
Every time ive been to galway its like a minny convention !? so whats a real one gonna be like ? !

Today's subliminal thought is : " . ; ..." that is all.

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
Looks like I'm going too!

Yay!

biggrin biggrin biggrin

monkeys ate my brain

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Yay Dave nice one!!!As for the the previous question from impretty...
(hi-hi): the galway juggling convention is one of the greatest juggly meets in ireland, possibly-and i expect to be backed up on this one-
the best of them all!! Some say its always raining in Gaillimh- well you all know what they say about when angels-I mean jugglers-travel,
well nothing truer can be said of this beautiferous weekend, it could rain all the previous month but true to form the sun will split the stones that weekend.There'll be fun and frolics of all sorts with fire-show beachparties, riverside renegade, workshops, juggly shops, streetshows, Reuben!!!!!, and more; Galway really is one of the worlds little pearls, perfect for those with that glint in their minds eye, so I do not hesitate in reccomending that you do whatever it takes, beg(thats what I'm doing!-thanks Ronan), borrow(thanks again Rony), steal (only if I have to-consider yourself warned Ronan!!!) but do...I implore you all...get there anyway-do-do-do-do!

160 posts

Posted:
Im convinced! Im even coming down a day early, because our friend simon has got Sues Old room up in Galway on eyre street (i know its probally the wrong spelling, but i make no appologies for the hardness of the language i have to speak (am i still making sense??) : ) hows Berlin ?

smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
mmm rolleyes lovely,
and coming home 2 days before the convention, followed by the uk spinners invasion, followed by the flipflop fantasmagoria followed by uberpoi followed by the ejc...the days are just packed biggrin
check out the ff fantasmagoria thread in events guys
wink

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
i feel like im going to explode

Love is the law.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
i'll be there we you...dripping down the walls ubbloco

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
this weekend - parties & birthday
next weekend - gjc
weekend after that - uk invasion
weekend after that - moving house
weekend after that - week-long tai chi retreat in south of france
weekend after that - flipflop fantasmagoria
weekend after that - uberpoi
weekend after that - spraoi festival in waterford
weekend after that - rathlin??
weekend after that - ejc
weekend after that - heading off to san fransisco to prepare for burning man.....

rrrraaaaaaaa!!! i think my head just exploded!!! either that or i popped a blood vessel ubbloco

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
um...with

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
time for a new topic...How unbelievably packed the days are coming to be...there hasn't been this much to do since...well...the big bang rolleyes

RonopotamusGOLD Member
addict
412 posts

Posted:
*to be sung in "nice one only 5 days to go" minor*
Ohhhhh Galway you drive me craziiiiieeeyyyy!....

bounce

I mean *cough* I do feel rather excited what.....jeeves? are you there jeeves?

see ye all there

Don't bolt your door with a boiled carrot...

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
wave

See you there Ronan

Getting to the other side smile

Helen_of_PoiSILVER Member
lapsed spinner
412 posts

Posted:
Can't wait for Galway - great laugh last year!

juggle weavesmiley juggle

and of course

beerchug

Helen_of_Poi

EJC Ireland 2006 Organisational Team

160 posts

Posted:
You know what, I see all these Graemlins juggling, smiling, being green and jumping up and down, even Graenlins drinking... But not one of them smokes a dam J0int !!! ??? whats up with that ? is my finger not on the pulse of the juggling community or what ?

Sorry... i get a bit Pro Druggling sometimes.

Yaay Galway !"!! Yay, Fun Packed weekend of Crazyness... Is this Jugglings golden days ? Or has it only got this good recently ?

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
ubbsmokinvegas

tongue

hug

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
he was actually removed from the board some time ago, family board and all that.

probably best to limit the 'pro-druggling' talk to allusion & innuendo before the mods come down on you though spank

ubbrollsmile

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
i was thinking of maybe missing out on GJC this year, but i know its an excellent session and i know i'll be kicking myself if i didnt go, so im going for saturday & sunday.. see you all there. firepoise maybe you can refresh my memory of our little chat ooooops...i'll bring a pen & paper this time & take notes

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Barry, don't even THINK about missing this!!! I'm driving from frickin belfast (AND I'm bringing a special mystery guest with me biggrin)

The chat went something like... woe, trauma, followed by sunshine and light. And we agreed that all is fine and wonderful now. The end smile

Love and hugs
hug

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Leaving tonight for london...dublin the next day,then birr, and galway on friday! See you guys there ubbrollsmile

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hello there lovelies,

For those in Galway, or with Galway connections - will there be somewhere for two Belfasty-types and one special mystery guest to stay?!

There's three of us heading down on Friday... anyone know of someone I can speak to??!

looking forward to seeing you all there

Clare xx

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
clare, none of us have anywhere to stay, yet. but we've been assured we'll all be looked after. there'll be couches, floorage aplenty when we get there.

and mr mystery guest already posted that he's coming on the first page of this thread tongue

weavesmiley ubblocodevil ubbloco weavesmiley

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
shrug

ok

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
we're bringing our tent smile

Love is the law.

doctor_fandangoGOLD Member
co-director of A.C.B.I.S.H.A.
761 posts
Location: in the corner beside the filing cabinets, 2nd floo...

Posted:
are you getting the bus lisa? if so whjat time are you heading out at??

There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1, There's no place like 127.0.0.1,

"in most of our friends we're the hippies. but we have hippie friends of our own.. its like a dog having its own pet" - H. Sinoquet 19-03-2005

FabergéGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
barry, i'll be getting the bus from o'connell st whenever i get into town from work. that may be at 5, 6, or 7.....

there's a bus that leaves from o'connell st on the hour every hour up until 8pm. leaves from right opposite supermac's, on the far side of the road. it's only E14 return, cheaper than bus eireann.

if anyone fancies keeping me company let me know....

so i doubt i'll be there before 9-10ish, but that's fine, it's not dark out till 11 anyway...

devil devil devil

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
Just got sent this from a Gaillimhean:

Written by: my mate

There's a 'Burning Seamus' fest (the IRish version of your Burning Man) happening about an hour outta town on Saturday if you wanna join us for some dj's and general festivities. If you got a tent, do bring it coz it's on some land so that's the option. Should be a good laugh if nothing else...and we can wow them with our firey skills!!

Which might make a fun diversion after we've all got our whiskeys for doing silly renegadey things...

biggrin

monkeys ate my brain

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Splendid biggrin I shall have to get a tent...

Page: