Forums > Meet Others > Spinners in South America?

Login/Join to Participate

littlewingBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
hello, just wondering if there are any groups of fire spinners anywhere in south america....

i'm planning to travel there someday in the not-toooooo-distant future and would like to find/get to know anyone who does it in any south american/central american country.

?alguien sabe que hay grupos de 'spinners' de fuego en sudamerica, en cualquier pais? voy a viajar por sudamerica en el futuro (probablemente despues de un a~no) y quisiera conocer otros spinners antes de ir.... (lo siento, mi espa~nol es muy malo...espero que va a ser mejor cuando llego alli!)

gracias!

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
waves to little wing biggrin

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

anaiyaBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
Just thought I'd tell you...your Spanish is GREAT...(I'm a Spanish Teacher). Can't help you with your question about Fire Spinners...I do know an Argentinian girl who spins...but last I knew, she was in Costa Rica...I'll keep thinking and let you know. I might have some good travel advice- let me know if you want any. I'm hoping to make the same trip soon...maybe WE can meet. Buena Suerte!
Carrie weavesmiley

Aroha!-
Anaiya

littlewingBRONZE Member
8 posts

Posted:
hi carrie,

thanks for your message (and thanks for saying nice things about my spanish smile ). whereabouts do you live?

yeah, it would be good to keep in touch - i really don't know when i'm gonna get there because i'm in the process of getting a graduate job right now (who knows how long it's going to take frown ) but it would be cool to know other people over there before going.

thanks smile